Current Tunnel Hulls in production.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last tease pic. Just for you Shane.
default_smile.png

attachicon.gif
12993573_1253865177975998_1646600339973737207_n.jpg
Wow Bill...that is some nice looking lines on that cowling. I wish I could design a cowling like that. LOL I cant wait to show you how far our team has come since you have been out of this hobby. It's going to take a lot more than a bondo job to stay on the same lap with these new designs. This will be fun for sure. Make sure you bring that boat with you.

-Carl
HAHA!!! I thought you would say that man! It's changed a bit since that pic. That was about a year ago. I figured that would get a rise out of you.
default_smile.png
How ya been? I still got that badass crank of yours in my JP Racing case spinning a Keep 21 piston and sleeve. Haven't fired it in at least 5 years but not for much longer. Been reading good things about your Thor! Hope to see you in the next year in GA or Charleston. It's been to long!

B
Well, I have been busy with progressing my designs. I actually have finished two totally different 3.5cc designs since the Lynx. They will be in Ga. in May. It will be an outboard combat zone over there. I predict that duck tape may be a hot item that weekend.

I entered that race but don't think I will be able to make it. Gonna be closing on a house in early May and will be busy moving and stuff. I've been getting the tunnel boat itch the last few months and decided to get back into racing again. I just found out there is a pond not to far from me that Jay and Mic and a few others have for running tunnels.

This is the most positive tunnel talk that I have seen on here in a while....keep it up and I will dust of my tunnels and throw the zippkits rigger on the back burner..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back