Current Tunnel Hulls in production.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Mic!! That is SUPER COOL! Thanks for the info! By the way....the "stolen" motor for the Pak was FOUND!! Too long of a story, but a happy ending non the less!
default_smile.png
:)

Carl we are talking about the original fiberglass Lynx that you are making, Right?

Greg
That is correct. As I mentioned earlier I no longer build the fiberglass control box for the Lynx but instead, it now comes with a custom laser-cut control box and some new style decals. There are some other upgrades inside the boat that I did not mention like all the plywood pieces that are fiber glassed inside during assembly are all laser-cut now.

-Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a link ?

For those that have F/B - Interesting- the scale 400r's are bad azz, dont know if they sell em or not- but kool looking.

https://www.facebook.com/Waterland-Scale-Boats-1667759663538759/

Judging from the differences in the lowers / machining - ect , these where just mock ups. If you start looking a little , well yeah.......

I could be wrong and its just the pics.

e13znd.jpg

Do you have a link ?

For those that have F/B - Interesting- the scale 400r's are bad azz, dont know if they sell em or not- but kool looking.

https://www.facebook.com/Waterland-Scale-Boats-1667759663538759/

Judging from the differences in the lowers / machining - ect , these where just mock ups. If you start looking a little , well yeah.......

I could be wrong and its just the pics.

e13znd.jpg
Those 400 r are scale and not working this is a display model only.

Here's a link to Marc Huider his Waterland scale boats.

https://www.facebook.com/Waterland-Scale-Boats-1667759663538759/?fref=ts

Thanks Hendrik,figured that from the machining, they do look kool as heck tho
default_cool.png

Wow Bill...that is some nice looking lines on that cowling. I wish I could design a cowling like that. LOL I cant wait to show you how far our team has come since you have been out of this hobby. It's going to take a lot more than a bondo job to stay on the same lap with these new designs. This will be fun for sure. Make sure you bring that boat with you.

-Carl

Wow Bill...that is some nice looking lines on that cowling. I wish I could design a cowling like that. LOL I cant wait to show you how far our team has come since you have been out of this hobby. It's going to take a lot more than a bondo job to stay on the same lap with these new designs. This will be fun for sure. Make sure you bring that boat with you.

-Carl
HAHA!!! I thought you would say that man! It's changed a bit since that pic. That was about a year ago. I figured that would get a rise out of you.
default_smile.png
How ya been? I still got that badass crank of yours in my JP Racing case spinning a Keep 21 piston and sleeve. Haven't fired it in at least 5 years but not for much longer. Been reading good things about your Thor! Hope to see you in the next year in GA or Charleston. It's been to long!

/B

Back