Celina Summer Challenge XXVI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People are already reserving rooms. The Holiday Inn Express is now a Best Western, that's probably where I'll shoot for. Don't wait until the last minute to book yours as they fill up fast that weekend. I had to go to America's Best the last time, it's OK I guess. I want to have some time to explore the local cuisine as Tom Saddler showed me some of the places that he dines at if the tornado damage is taken care of by then. Hint, do not go to the Chinese buffet next to America's Best! The Pizza Hut across the street is OK though.

People are already reserving rooms. The Holiday Inn Express is now a Best Western, that's probably where I'll shoot for. Don't wait until the last minute to book yours as they fill up fast that weekend. I had to go to America's Best the last time, it's OK I guess. I want to have some time to explore the local cuisine as Tom Saddler showed me some of the places that he dines at if the tornado damage is taken care of by then. Hint, do not go to the Chinese buffet next to America's Best! The Pizza Hut across the street is OK though.
Yeah. They Buffet is pretty bad.

reserved the America's Best Value because we can walk across the street to get hammered. it's Celina, Ohio, what "local cuisine" is there?
default_happy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Some are Chinese or sushi joints that we talked about but there are other great places around the city to hit. There are 2 right on Havemann Road north of the Best Western. There is also the Bob Evan's across the street from the BW. Saddler knows the best places as he lives there. Our girl Miss Hydro also lives there yet but works in Van Wert. She stopped by the last time I was in town. She's single again guys, she finally dumped Joe.

with 36 drivers and 108 boats so far, we are at the point where a few classes need entries to be filled. b-tunnel,open tunnel, p limited tunnel and p limited cat , a- hydro. . all others have sufficient numbers they will be run. 19 thunderboats is like , wow! 5 gas scales, this is gonna be a large turnout, so if you are entering , time to get it done!!

still working on t-shirts, some requests for a certain year to be worn, this should be fun, good replies on this idea.

more as we have it.

I just entered but one quick question on the family plan. Is Eric eligible under or too old?

I signed up for Open Cat and Gas Sport Hydro. I'll sign him up under Open Mono and Thunderboat.

with 36 drivers and 108 boats so far, we are at the point where a few classes need entries to be filled. b-tunnel,open tunnel, p limited tunnel and p limited cat , a- hydro. . all others have sufficient numbers they will be run. 19 thunderboats is like , wow! 5 gas scales, this is gonna be a large turnout, so if you are entering , time to get it done!!

still working on t-shirts, some requests for a certain year to be worn, this should be fun, good replies on this idea.

more as we have it.
and I'll have a new Thunderboat this year to try out...

Entries and motel rooms are already filling up fast! Best Western only has one room left for the weekend and America's Best has 8 or less now.

I've got my entries in and rooms reserved.

Entries are in. Is there any more room for thunderboats?
yes keep them coming .

when we get to 150 boats we will start the editing of what classes we need boats for. right now, 4 classes are shy of boats needed.

we are at 49 contestants and 141 boats. so we are getting close/

what we do at that point is see how many boats are in classes, see how many heats we can make with the number of entries, then we only take entries that will fill the heats without adding heats to be run. at this point we will see if we can start a waiting list of people who want to enter.

We have hit our 150 boat Limit! We will not be adding any more heats to the race!!!

Right now we are at 31 heats per round

These are the classes that will be racing the number of boats entered, and spots available.

Class Entered Available Spots

RTR 5 1

B Mono 5 1

Open Gas Cat 12 0

B Spt Tunnel 6 0

B Hydro 10 2

Open Gas Mono 12 0

Sport 20 Hydro 8 4

Gas Scale 5 1

B Tunnel 3 3

D Hydro 5 1

Open Gas Spt Hydro 12 0

Scale 11 1

Cracker Box 8 4

Open Rigger 10 2

Sport 40 11 1

SS Gas Mono 11 1

P Ltd Cat 3 3

Thunderboat 24 0

I will update here as needed. Please enter on http://racemastersevents.com/event-list.php

If you are entered but cannot make it let me know as soon as possible so I can open up your spots.

The following classes did not make the race if you have a boat entered in any of these classes a refund will due if you paid for the class:

A Hydro

Open Tunnel

P Ltd Tunnel

Thanks

Garry

Back