Celina Summer Challenge XXVI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a great time with a well run race and excellent site. Met some new guys and had some good competitive heats.

Thanks to all.

Doug

Happy to hear the race went well in spite of the weather! Can the final racing results be posted? Who one the T-Shirt contest? J. Betke
I goofed on shirt contest . there were only a few, with bad weather on Friday, my train of thought was to get in as much racing as possible.

thanks to the guys who wore their shirts, some do anyhow. we will try again next year.

thanks to those who bought this years edition, there will be some new bright shirts at the ponds in the next months and years.

I wore mine on Saturday as I figured that would be the day. Garry should have a picture but it's no big deal. It was cool to see some really old ones though.

It was a surprise to see Bob Kensill back up here again.

I want to Thank all that attended the race. I would also like to Thank all the Driftwood members that helped out, especially the retrieve boat crew. The race dates for next year will be July 20 & 21, 2019. Look for the registration to open January 1, 2019. Attached are the results of the 2018 Celina Summer Challenge. Once again Thank You to all that attended and helped out this year.

attachicon.gif
2018 celina summer challenge final results.pdf
b-hydro was tie for first. both had boats cleaned and decided to coin toss. Andrew Capaldi won for 1st place and Dave Roach second .

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Driftwood Model Boat Club. Great Race!!! Even got mother nature to co-operate despite the weather forecaster's.

Special shout out to the retrieve boat guys. The hung with it all weekend. Great job Guys!!!

If any of the Driftwood club members found a blue stool while cleaning up its mine. If any body is coming to the Wine Run could you please bring it.

Thanks

Don Brown

Back