Celina Summer Challenge XXVI

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dan

This race is it a D- 2 and D-14 points race.There is no B-sport tunnel listed.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody wear their earliest Celina shirt on day 1. I think I have some from the turn of the century...LOL

My last one is 2010 hope they have this time
default_smile.png

oh my gosh ! hard to believe they are all grown men and woman now. and Jim , "get a picture with me and the kids". I remember that day. Tom Saddler and I both wore the first t-shirts from year one to the race last year. mine needs a little "belly bump", but still fit. my wife still wears one all the time, and she still says she don't like my hobby!! lol. , just the shirts .

from top on pictures.

? - jim Irwin, Jonathon benedict, dustyn maston.

brian Jacuzzi ,? , mikayla loy

Dan you nailed most of it, Kyle Mull is holding the orange mono in the front row but I cant recall the young mans name on the left holding the yellow mono.

Everybody wear their earliest Celina shirt on day 1. I think I have some from the turn of the century...LOL
I think that I have one yet from 2007.

Dan, I'm interested as I've already got money put away for the event. Of course T-shirts, at least 3 and one probably in the biggest size you can get for my "little boy" so a XL, 4XL and a 6XL if you can get them that big.

Speaking of you Tony, here's one from a few years ago.

http___www.kodakgallery.com_imaging-site_services_doc_5659_545969247408_jpeg_BG.jpg

I will let anyone get a t-shirt . when I get it set up. first it will have to be paid for, AND , I don't really want too start a shipping business, I will give to a person YOU designate. your shirt. to get to you. that is between you and that person and i am not responsible for missed deliveries. if that cant happen, I will ship you pay shipping and handling.

i am thinking about a t-shirt contest, or game, or just something cool to do. i would post all years we had shirts, you put your name by the year you want to wear your shirt and we will line everyone up by the year and get a picture. then we will draw everyone who participates , one name and that person gets a 2019 Celina entry free for first boat.

what do you think?

I will let anyone get a t-shirt . when I get it set up. first it will have to be paid for, AND , I don't really want too start a shipping business, I will give to a person YOU designate. your shirt. to get to you. that is between you and that person and i am not responsible for missed deliveries. if that cant happen, I will ship you pay shipping and handling.

i am thinking about a t-shirt contest, or game, or just something cool to do. i would post all years we had shirts, you put your name by the year you want to wear your shirt and we will line everyone up by the year and get a picture. then we will draw everyone who participates , one name and that person gets a 2019 Celina entry free for first boat.

what do you think?
default_rolleyes.gif
I like it.
default_rolleyes.gif

Back