CDR Racing / Vision Craft Race Boats / Technology Fuels

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will Duncan

CDR Racing put on a show this weekend at D-13's Grand Prix II. Faced with not so great weather conditions Corey Duncan pushed it to the limit and took home 1st in Sport B / B Tunnel and 2nd in D Tunnel. So close to sweeping all three classes but D Tunnel came down to a run off against Mic Halbehder. CDR Racing would like to thank Mic and Jay Halbehder for the information they shared. Unfortunately I couldn't make it down to help, but from what I was told over the phone the Budwiser 20 Vision and 40 Vision were HOT RODS! Do to poor weather and not having the time, we haven't been able to test some new props but hopefully we can squeeze some more out of the O.S. and Nelson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will - I had the opportunity to meet and hang out with Gene, Harold and Corry today. I'm just a spectator at this point but looking to get involved in RC racing at some point. I can attest that this family is a class act. Please convey my gratitude today to them all in helping me learn a whole lot more than I knew before yesterday. Hopefully I never have to race against correy and those boats I saw him running this weekend! Yikes! :)

Phil from Jacksonville, FL

Thanks for the congrats. The clan is getting there, mine and Corey's cousin (Jimmy Duncan) took some wood home at the WTC with one being a 1st place in sport B Tunnel! Just have to keep digging to find more speed :ph34r:

Phil,

Yes my Uncle Gene can talk :D my dad not so much, but I tell ya what they know there stuff. There are a lot of people on here that have been in this hobby a lot longer than we have and I don't think anyone would have a problem helping you out. If your looking at racing tunnels Vision Craft Race Boats are hard to beat and a great all around boat on any day. For nitro fuel (TECHNOLOGY FUELS) and boat parts get in touch with John Otto at Technology Hobbies.

We will definitely be in Atlanta, GA for round III of the Grand Prix Series. Hope to see everyone there!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will agree them duncans are a class act and have come along way in a short time. I guess corey should not have had any of that grilled watermelon befor he raced mic :lol: cause corey shure had the boat to beat this weekend congrats to the doughnut clan for a good weekend.

Way to go Corey,Im proud of you my friend. Hope to see you soon in S.C.

John

Technology Hobbies :)

Back