• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbon Fiber 91/101 Twin Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

I have this 100% Carbon Fiber Twin Hydro (ELVIS) for sale. It was build by Greg David and the sponsons where build by Ralph (Mr Roadrunner). Joe warren owned this boat for a while then I purchased it from him. This boat is in pristine 10 of 10 condition never been crashed. I ran this boat 1 time and it performed flawless. It's setup for CMB 90/101RS engines, comes with the following ;

Turn fin, all hardware,futaba 1/4 scale steering servo, switches, pipe mounts, 2x 1/4 shafts and antenna mounts.

This boat has 2 radio boxes one in the front and one in the rear.

You will need the following;

Engines, headers, pipes, tanks and needle valves. Throttle servo and the servo tray (throttle arm is there with the bell crank in the front on the engines)

I'm not planning on running this boat it's been a shelf queen ever since I got it and ran it once and it's time for it to go to a new home.

AGAIN JUST HULL AND HARDWARE !!!!

Please no PM's any questions post here. First to say (I'll Take It) gets it.

$2300 plus shipping it will be insured for the purchased priced and shipped thru UPS ground. This boat is for sale on other sites as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful looking boat!!! Lots of money though!! Maybe Allan Yeuen will buy it???

Brad
You will pay more than my asking price for someone to build one like this for you. Not easy to build and very time consuming. This boat is perfect and very beautiful.

Latest posts

Back