Can you name?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about this one.. this one
Never seen a picture of Gary's wife before.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Here'
attachicon.gif
image0-002.jpgs a pic of Marianne's 50 mph pass at the 1972 Internats in Flint. First lady over 50 mph.
Got any more pics from that Nats? I can send a couple to the folks at Genesee Co, they'll get a kick out of them.
Hi Terry,

I took lots of slides that year with my new Nikon FTN. All of the slides were packed when we moved north in 2008, so far I haven't found the tube they are in-haven't looked lately either but will make it a priority next when we get back north.

Thanks John

Is Sally Stewart still Sally Stewart or have she and Wally gone their seperate ways?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about this one.. this one
Never seen a picture of Gary's wife before.
Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Here'
attachicon.gif
image0-002.jpgs a pic of Marianne's 50 mph pass at the 1972 Internats in Flint. First lady over 50 mph.
Got any more pics from that Nats? I can send a couple to the folks at Genesee Co, they'll get a kick out of them.
Hi Terry,

I took lots of slides that year with my new Nikon FTN. All of the slides were packed when we moved north in 2008, so far I haven't found the tube they are in-haven't looked lately either but will make it a priority next when we get back north.

Thanks John

Great, thanks.

Is Sally Stewart still Sally Stewart or have she and Wally gone their seperate ways?
Sally and Wally divorced something like 20 years ago.

JD
I'll bet you a glow plug they divorced closer to 35 years ago. My memory is not great, but I remember that she got the Mono's, and Wally got the Riggers
default_ohmy.png
. They always had good equipment, from what I remember. Crazy pictures. I'll have to see if I can find any.

DJ

Sally and Wally divorced something like 20 years ago.

JD
I'll bet you a glow plug they divorced closer to 35 years ago. My memory is not great, but I remember that she got the Mono's, and Wally got the Riggers
default_ohmy.png
. They always had good equipment, from what I remember. Crazy pictures. I'll have to see if I can find any.

DJ
Hi David,

You are probably right. After 53 of R/C model boating, time lines become blurred.

JD

Back