Buddy Lowe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) thanks for all the well wishing and prayers now back at home now on the road to recovery hope to have all boats ready for atlanta . hopefully by end of the year lord willing and the new pond build in my backyard holds water we will have a new race site for all. :)

Sounds great Buddy. Glad to hear surgery went well and that you are on the path to recovery. Look forward to seeing you in Atlanta. If you need anything, let me know...... :)

Buddy, GLAD to hear you are doing well! You are one of the nicest guys in model boating and your catfish nuggets are KILLER! Hope to see you at a boat race soon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
you weren't sitting in the hobby room with me like your mother was :rolleyes:

great news, buddy! i'll give ya a call over the weekend. alice says hi.
I guess I'm Chopsuey! I say hi as well and I hope u get back at it soon. Thanx for all the knowledge and friendship! See you this year!
i talked to buddy a little while ago. he sounds like the same ol' buddy we know & love....up some with a walker, hopes to be on crutches & back out in the shop next week. says he's got some butt to kick in hot 'lanta :ph34r: . obviously, he's doing fine, all things considered. a positive attitude counts for a lot, imo B) !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back