Buddy Lowe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

This is a wish for all to go well for a good friend( to everyone) an one of the best racers out there, hope all goes well today and a speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!!This is the 3rd hip replacement and if everyone could send him get well wishes an prayers it will help in his recovery..

Best wishes, Dick an Carol Loeb

Buddy,

I hope everything turns out good for you in the hospital.

Your order is on the way today finally.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

buddy is a great racer and i started racing with him ,James,Dick in D12. I hope everything goes well and prayers for him and his family..

Julian

we will keep you in our prayers Buddy and wish for a speedy recovery. And like Ray say's, it ain't a boat race without some of that catfish of yours!

Here's to wishing you a speedy recovery & a sucessful surgery! it will be good to see you feeling better & having fun at the pond. rhonda, you take good care of him, & yourself too. see ya'll at the pond.

Buddy,

We are all thinking about you and have you in our prayers. Be good to the nurses and get well soon!!!!.... ;)

guys great news last word i received buddy is doing great surgery went good. keep him in our prayers

Julian

Thanks for all the great updates. Buddy is one of those people that is truly great to have as a model boating buddy. Man, I hope that you have a speedy recovery and will see you hopefully at some races this year....

take care my friend.

Buddy;

It HAS been awhile,, Winter Nat's last year I think.

Hope all is going as best as can be expected,, Recover quickly. Look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

You had better has that good lookin scale worked out,, It's going to be a great race for us

Buddy is already home and on his way to recovery, should be ready to kick sum butt in ATLANTA. :) :) :)

Back