broken Pin K90

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S. OPS 80 wristpin I measured last night is 22.50mm x 5.98mm - checked in K90 piston without retaining clips (don't have any spares) - looks a "purdy" good fit by eye.
OPS 80 or 90?????
I was told it's an 80 pin when I got 'em - still have the packet with part number at home so it can be confirmed.... Either way - I can get more! Brian (boatworx on IW) has more of them in stock.

P.S. OPS 80 wristpin I measured last night is 22.50mm x 5.98mm - checked in K90 piston without retaining clips (don't have any spares) - looks a "purdy" good fit by eye.
OPS 80 or 90?????
I was told it's an 80 pin when I got 'em - still have the packet with part number at home so it can be confirmed.... Either way - I can get more! Brian (boatworx on IW) has more of them in stock.
P/m me the part number. B)

OPS 80 or 90?????
P/m me the part number. B)
Will do Don

B)

Hey Don. The guy's I get my parts from finaly got back to me. They have 2 new pins of the size you need from a Rossi 90. Pm me and I'll send you the info.

I fitted an OPS 80 wrist pin to my K90 last night. Fit's nicely without modifications.

I'll be testing it next weekend.

Back