• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blackbird G1 20 rigger ( SOLD )

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason jury

hi boaters up for sale is my genuine blackbird g1 rigger. this outrigger i purchased from mike hughes only a 3 months ago. this rigger was raced and owned by doc turner so you know it is a good heat racer and fast. i have run this rigger 2 times since purchase and it hauls the mail when set up right. i refurbished the radio box to my liking with smaller throttle and third channel servos aswell as a water inlet brass tube through the radio box area. this rigger comes with all genuine blackbird hardware and custom metal tank fitted aswell.there is a spare set of sponsond included with this deal, one has had a repair done but is done correctly, i received it like this. the rigger is in good conition with no bad habbits at all. i used a moded nova 5 port with a carbon nr ssp pipe pulling a modded h7 and also a shoulnd 50/69 on 60% nitro. this rigger is quick and will keep up with the jae,s . asking price is 400.00us shipped to your door , air mail , see pics below, no buying from pm,s only from this page,, thanks jason blackbird g1 003.JPGblackbird g1 001.JPGblackbird g1 004.JPGblackbird g1 005.JPGblackbird g1 002.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert,

That is priced very good for the boat that you are looking at buying.

The equipment: radio gear, extra sponsons, and all original hardware

Are worth the price alone. I know it is nice to get a good deal but that

is one of The Best 21 heat racing boats anywhere period. If I didn't have

two dozen boats in my collection it would be another good one to have.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

That boat was bought from me. Solid boat good runner

Only reason I sold it was I found 2 g2 birds

Back