• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blackbird 21 G2 Outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

Up for sale is a Blackbird 21 G2 outrigger, I purchased from here on IW a little while ago, the boat is in very good condition, I have never used it, but the previous owner I think ran a half season or so on it.

I have just to many boats, so selling on to someone who will use it

It is one beautifully built boat

includes steering servo, all you need is your radio and engine/pipe and prop to get going

$375US plus shipping - paypal only and buyer pays the paypal fees

SOLD TO FRANK

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I remember this boat , He had a Picco in it . I guess a DD 20 nova would go in . Has it been repaired for wreck ?

Ty

Doesn't look like its been repaired, there a small ding on the front of one sponson, but overall condition is good, i really like the boat, but as mentioned in the start of the thread, I have too many boatsm and some need to go

No worries, as this boat is in Australia, I cant include free shipping in the price to the US, as postage costs around $65-70US airmail

Back