AquaCraft Revolt Mono.. NEW FROM AQUACRAFT!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sean,

Info should be up on the AquaCraft site anytime now...

More to come...

Grim

I'm overdue for a new radio. The old one is from 2009 but it just keeps working perfectly......even under water. What's a guy to do? The only way I'm leaving Spektrum is if Futaba spits out a water proof RX. Nothing to talk about until that happens.

Guys, I've been watching this prototype run pretty closely. It's the real deal. It actually runs as well as it looks. Something I noticed is that when it bobbles on a wake it recovers really quick. It doesn't continue to chine walk until it rolls. So no weird in traffic nonsense. Well, none that I've seen thus far. Just an observation too. First time I saw one race. I'm predicting there's more available from this one with some tweaking and adjusting.

I'm serious about getting one Mike. It might even make me set aside my Mystic for a few offshore heats. Let me know when they make landfall so I can harass the local guy to get me one.

Terry,

The Futaba -vrs- Speckturm deal is fun to haggle over. Truth is I "just want you playing toy boats".. and not only do you but quite well I might add!

Right now its looking like the 26 OR SO.. is when they are going to be in.

Also.. just so you know.. tell Ty I have his back on that cable deal.. just hang tight.. cable/s on the way to Michael.

Grim

I kinda figured you'd make that cable deal right. That's a fluke me thinks.

26th of May? I may go down to Larry's and order one before the boats come off the boat.

I gotta tell ya Mike....I'm really enjoying myself this season. I think my focus is back where it belongs. Fun, friends, fast, act a fool. 4 F's. Sometimes "act a fool" is higher on the list. The racing comes easy when your head is in the right place.

Late late this month or early early next.. they are on the way..

SOOOOO nice to see good people (like you) putting it in perspective.

Long ago I took it way to serious and man.. am I glad those days are over.. If I would have keep it that way I would have been out of it.

Glad I got that one "totally unexpected stomping back in 2003".. worst and best day of racing I ever had!

Grim

Fun, friends, fast, act a fool. 4 F's. Sometimes "act a fool" is higher on the list.
You forgot one... "FLY!"... as in... FLY out to California around the 18th of June and come make some NEW FRIENDS... some of whom might just prove to be a bigger Fool than YOU!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's simply not possible Darin. There is no bigger fool than me. haha

I do plan on getting out there to race. Just can't happen yet.

I must say, the hardware on this boat looks VERY nice! A big step in the right direction compared to previous boats IMHO. looks good guys!!

I ran mine for the first time yesterday (the boat in Lohrings pics). All I can say is it put's big smile on your face. I'm impressed with the speed and handling right out of the box.

With the stock prop it's quick and fun. Prop up and :D

The first thing I thought of when Mike posted this was seeing the Revolt go up against the Impulse 31 at the Nat's next month. Just one more thing to look forward to!

Great job on the boat, Mike.

Yea... Dave and the great part.. its going to be two racing buddys having at it.. LOL.. I love it.. WIN WIN eather way!

Boats should be here before the race.. we will have to see if anymore show up.. kind of short timing!

Good luck to all at the NAMBA FE NATS..

GO AQUACRAFT REVOLT!

Grim

Mike,

What is the first D4 race that you are coming to this year? You need to bring a few of these for us to play with :D

The first thing I thought of when Mike posted this was seeing the Revolt go up against the Impulse 31 at the Nat's next month. Just one more thing to look forward to!
Uh-Oh... Why do I suddenly feel like there are actually expectations on me now?? ;)

You mean I actually have to be able to tune and drive something now?

Excuse me... I need to go to the garage for a few weeks! :D

Back