Aquacraft bearings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M@MRacing

Wanting to know if both bearings in the aqua .18 e the same or different reason i ask is beacuse tower hobbies shows one bearing for that engine Thanks

Also the exhaust gasket tower ust showinig the .15 will that fit the .18 they show gasket for a.45 dunno why

Hey Robert i was checking on the Tower site and they list two different bearings for that motor. The tower hobbies part numbers are as follows.

LXMNA8 for the rear

LXMNA4 for the front

You may also want to try contacting MACS performance products for an upgrade header for your boat. They are 9/16 O.D. and are self sealing. It beats having to replace those crappy gaskets.

Header bolt spacing for a 12, 15 and 18 are all the same... I dont use the gasket.. at all...

Me.. I would use and do use the header from the Vegas Deuce.. Its not the same as the one from the Vegas. It does not stand off as far from the motor as the old one.

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
for sure two different bearings robert...rear bearing is thinner and has no seals.. grim has a good point,,, dont use a gasket at all,,,make sure the surfaces are true and it wont leak... if this is in the old vegas hull u would need to move the pipe mounting block back to use the duece header..... i still personally prefer the original...

alden

for sure two different bearings robert...rear bearing is thinner and has no seals.. grim has a good point,,, dont use a gasket at all,,,make sure the surfaces are true and it wont leak... if this is in the old vegas hull u would need to move the pipe mounting block back to use the duece header..... i still personally prefer the original...

alden
also let you guys know that duratrax.18 is the same motor as the aquacraft.18..found that out in 07...just wanted to let you know...

robert,, if its in the sv dont change the header.. same applies with the gasket though.... i love my sv,,,, been around for a while now and is always fun to run....

rear bearings are perdy much always worth replacing,,,, seems ive found that about 2-3 rear bearings to one front bearing.... boca has some better bearings but dang near or more expensive than a new engine..... im a huge fan of the aqua engines,,,cheap and effective...

alden

Back