Master tool kit with Free collet puller

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel's Racing

Vendor
SOLD

I have one master tool kit ready to ship.

Sweeten the deal with a free collet puller. Let me know if you want it to fit Speedmaster -or- Zipp Kit.

Engine stand
Degree wheel with arbor to fit in collet with pointer
Flywheel puller
Squish gauge
Bearing and seal installation/alignment tool
Free Bonus Collet puller

3HPzCxf.jpg

Last edited:
Adam,
Yes sir Paypal received. I will be in touch with the tracking as soon as it is shipping.

Appreciate the extra funds for the fees/shipping.

Thank you.

I would love to have one of these. Are more available?

Yes sir I will do another kit. Please send the $200 to [email protected]

I will need 5-7 days to ship. Waiting on degree wheels to arrive and I have to make up a few pieces of yours yet .

Thank's This is a sport of passion and for the most part Awesome PPL have a safe and happy thank's giving Adam

Yes sir. Heck of a awesome hobby to be in.

Adam and David,

I received the degree wheels today and they are not the right ones. They would work but not as easy as the proper ones.

The manufacturer uses same part number on two completely different wheels.

I will post up pic soon showing both your kits are done and are waiting on only the degree wheels to ship.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT,
It may be sooner than I thought. I have reordered from another distributor that after talking with them I am 99% sure will be correct. I would have bought from them already but their price is almost double. They told me they would ship today.

Last edited:
Well guy's I do not know what to do now. The new order arrived with the same wheels that the company that makes them already sent.

They would work but the numbering is not how I prefer.

I do not believe I am going to be able to get the correct wheels I usually use.

Would you guy accept them with the wheels I have ?

Please let me know if you are ok using them. The degrees are just numbered a little differently.

These are the wheel I have. Let me know.

https://www.jegs.com/i/Speedmaster/746/1-398-001/10002/-1

Back