Any Speedweek Updates?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn,

Thx so much again to both you and Donna for putting on another great event at Blue Lake.

Fede smiled all the way home with his first record thx to the boat that we got from you.

What a great group of guys at this years event. So happy so have Jason Sims racing again,

and to have his talent, expertise, and help made it seem like the old days again.

Our whole family had a great time even my shy wife
default_smile.png

Definetely will see you next year.

Ken

Go Fast - Blue Lake is one of the best sites you have ever been too , perfect water ( good fishing-too) - great people and always a good time. You FOR SURE gotta go up and at least watch and meet the crew - WELL worth the ride- I have covered that ride in 3 hrs from Tpa- however I dont rec. it.
default_rolleyes.gif
. Glenn is all over it for the guys that come- GOOD PEOPLE and Record Setters
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this over on FB and thought it worth the share here as well-

Congrats to all the new record holders - and Glenn and the Gang for the thankless work and efforts to make that place happen.

I have been lucky enough to have once attended , and if you have never been- its worth the drive.

15midtv.jpg

Is there a gallery of pictures from this event posted somewhere? Would love to see the pits, the boats, the people!

Great video! Is there any more on board footage?

Thanks for sharing!
default_smile.png
Terry, the camera took 4 rides...Jerry's mono facing front and then facing back, and then the same on Martin's 90 hydro. I don't have access to the complete videos right now, but maybe one of the other guys do.

GQ

Thanks, would be great to see the whole ride!

Back