AMA R/C Boat article by Grimracer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Beardslee

Supporting Member
A really well written article about R/C Boat Racing written by Mike Zaborowski and supported by Greg Hahn is in the March issue of Model Aviation. Thanks guys!!!!! Well done.

John

Thanks John,

We somehow grafted in a typo on the course length (not sure how that happen) but those things happen just the same.

Everybody yell it with me..

BOATS ROCK!

Grim

Anyone have a link ?

Andy
As soon as the publications dep get it on line I'll post a link so all can see it. It's getting good reviews from the airplane guys! The mag just started hitting news stands and mailboxes yesterday. we'll have the online, Ipad and kindle versions.

i'll get the links up asap

gh

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a link ?

Andy
As soon as the publications dep get it on line I'll post a link so all can see it. It's getting good reviews from the airplane guys! The mag just started hitting news stands and mailboxes yesterday. we'll have the online, Ipad and kindle versions.

gh
Guys/Gals, below are the links to the downloadable apps versions. I'll get the online version link as soon as it's up (within the next hour)

thanks

gh

Download the tablet app of Model Aviation for free on the Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD. http://www.amazon.com/Academy-of-Model-Aeronautics-Aviation/dp/B00B8XZSX2/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1361479671&sr=1-1&keywords=model+aviation Amazon is offering a $1 MP3 credit when you download the app.

You can also get the tablet app of Model Aviation for $1.99 for the iPad and Android Tablet devices.

Get the Android version at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ama.modelaviation&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5hbWEubW9kZWxhdmlhdGlvbiJd

Get the iPad version at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/model-aviation/id542759927?mt=8

On line link direct to the article from Model Aviation:

http://www.modelaviation.com/boatracing-mar13

Anyone have a link ?

Andy

gh
The videos are great as well Greg. Thanks for sharing.

Great article and videos. Grim, I think the article explains why we all love to race. Cant wait for the ponds to thaw.

Some good lookin' pictures to go with that great article. B)

\m/

Buck they spelled your last name wrong but that was a great article . Those of you guys that are not AMA members are really missing a great magazine in Model Aviation . Very informative and not just advertisement drivel . It truly is a gateway to understanding Model Aviation and building techniques etc . Thanks for the article guys !!

Buck they spelled your last name wrong but that was a great article . Those of you guys that are not AMA members are really missing a great magazine in Model Aviation . Very informative and not just advertisement drivel . It truly is a gateway to understanding Model Aviation and building techniques etc . Thanks for the article guys !!
I saw that too Tom, it's a common thing for me. No biggy.

Greg mailed me the a copy last week and I was impressed....It's a very cool magazine. Just wish I was into flying.

I saw that too Tom, it's a common thing for me. No biggy.

Greg mailed me the a copy last week and I was impressed....It's a very cool magazine. Just wish I was into flying.
Sorry about that Buck! must have been changed in proof reading?? I just checked on my draft and I had it correct on my photo draft??? Often getting it correct down to the letter isn't easy

gh

Latest posts

Back