AMA R/C Boat article by Grimracer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greg, I'm pretty sure after all you and Grim have done here, nobody is going to complain ;)

Thanks for your hard work guys. Look forward to seeing you at TopGun, Greg .

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Buck they spelled your last name wrong but that was a great article . Those of you guys that are not AMA members are really missing a great magazine in Model Aviation . Very informative and not just advertisement drivel . It truly is a gateway to understanding Model Aviation and building techniques etc . Thanks for the article guys !!
I saw that too Tom, it's a common thing for me. No biggy.

Greg mailed me the a copy last week and I was impressed....It's a very cool magazine. Just wish I was into flying.
Sorry about that Buck! must have been changed in proof reading?? I just checked on my draft and I had it correct on my photo draft??? Often getting it correct down to the letter isn't easy

gh
No worries Greg!

Thanks again for the magazines!!

\m/

If you like what you read and are a member of the AMA "Please" let them know you liked it and want more! (Greg is a good point of contact for this but sending a thank you email to the editor (Jay Smith) is a good idea too)

Grim

Absolutely looking forward to it! I hope it is in my mailbox as we speak! Although, I'm out of town (In Huntsville this weekend), I hope to read it when I get back Sunday.

-JB

If you like what you read and are a member of the AMA "Please" let them know you liked it and want more! (Greg is a good point of contact for this but sending a thank you email to the editor (Jay Smith) is a good idea too)

Grim

Thought I was missing something in my MA magazine but received the current edition today. Great article!

Buck they spelled your last name wrong but that was a great article . Those of you guys that are not AMA members are really missing a great magazine in Model Aviation . Very informative and not just advertisement drivel . It truly is a gateway to understanding Model Aviation and building techniques etc . Thanks for the article guys !!
I saw that too Tom, it's a common thing for me. No biggy.

Greg mailed me the a copy last week and I was impressed....It's a very cool magazine. Just wish I was into flying.
Sorry about that Buck! must have been changed in proof reading?? I just checked on my draft and I had it correct on my photo draft??? Often getting it correct down to the letter isn't easy

gh
No worries Greg!

Thanks again for the magazines!!

\m/
Great job men, just got my copy today. Buck, on a lighter note they been butchering my last name long as I can remember. :p All we need is Buckshot and Hammer. :lol: \m/ \m/ B) ...==={}

Excellent job guys!

I like the ad placement as well!

I think Greg is going to help our hobby in a big way in the future.

Just like Mike already does.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Back