Aeromarine Mean Machine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruiser7000

If so what prop have you found that works best for your boat. I will be trying out a M435/3 today. I will let you know how well it does

Later

If so what prop have you found that works best for your boat. I will be trying out a M435/3 today. I will let you know how well it doesLater
I have a custom aermarine sprint cat 26" electric light-weight w/ Traxxas TRX 2.5 water-cooled , boat is similar to Mean Machine and have been successfull w/ Prather S215. My Cat is not exactly ready for prime-time yet still working on the setup need to reapair the hatch hold-down after a blow-over incident :huh: . Prather S215 (3/16) is similar to Octura Y535 (1/8) in blade area and loading, you might also try Y536 (3/16). Most of the X series should work as well like X435,X636 etc

Eric Perez

If so what prop have you found that works best for your boat. I will be trying out a M435/3 today. I will let you know how well it doesLater
I have a custom aermarine sprint cat 26" electric light-weight w/ Traxxas TRX 2.5 water-cooled , boat is similar to Mean Machine and have been successfull w/ Prather S215. My Cat is not exactly ready for prime-time yet still working on the setup need to reapair the hatch hold-down after a blow-over incident :huh: . Prather S215 (3/16) is similar to Octura Y535 (1/8) in blade area and loading, you might also try Y536 (3/16). Most of the X series should work as well like X435,X636 etc

Eric Perez
Thanks Eric I sure will try out. I have not managed to get out of the office today to go test. I sure appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

Try to keep it wet side down:)

i use an Octura x440 that is thinned down and has some cup added to it you might also try the x438 both of these are two blades or the x437/3 or x440/3. i just got the x438 and x437/3 haven't had a chance to try them yet

Back