'82 Executone, and 83 Speedy Blueprinting (Blue) and 83 Miss Rock KISW Build Thread

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, no way man! haha. Got the floor pan and non trips cut and installed, and epoxied all the interior. I also made the top of sponson sheeting template. Enjoy, Mike

IMGP1712Large.jpg

IMGP1713Large.jpg

IMGP1714Large.jpg

IMGP1715Large.jpg

IMGP1716Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitly like to buy the 91 Budweiser when you get to making those. I always liked that year. I think what your doing is great I'm just learning to build kits and the lazer cut frames will make it easy for anyone with not so great wood cutting skills or don't have a wood cutter. I'll be watching the progress. I enjoy watching builds.

Yeah, I am really excited about the 91 Bud. I never wanted a Bud hull since they are the most popular out there, but something about that 87-91 hull really got me hooked. I really like the humpback 1980 as well, and it will be coming soon once I get plans. I will definitely keep everyone updated. I figure even offering just framing will help people make the jump as the framing to me is the toughest part to build and have the left and right sides come out square. Mike

Here are some pics of the 1980 humpback Bud, and 1990 Bud

80budweiser01.jpg

miss_budweiser_18_1992_san_diego_sl.jpg

That's how the real boat, and the plans were done. Most all of the plans I have are offset, including the full blown Circus/ Miller plans I have! Mike

77 atlas is centered for sure. Here is the Executone:

John, I will be offering sheeting for the Bud boat as I want to build one for myself. I hope eventually to offer it for all the kits, just gonna take some time!

I got all the templates traced, just have to load them on cad for the Executone boat. Kit will be ready to offer soon! Mike

John, I will be offering sheeting for the Bud boat as I want to build one for myself. I hope eventually to offer it for all the kits, just gonna take some time!

I got all the templates traced, just have to load them on cad for the Executone boat. Kit will be ready to offer soon! Mike
Would like to make a sport20 87-91 miss bud.

You can put me on the list for a 0203. I think this is great. The boat looks great. Will this include the sheeting? John.

Miss Hydro- I will think about a sport 20, but right now, I have to get the 1/8th scale plans from Newton, once they arrive, I will access the situation. I may do a set since I will be building the 1/8th scale so I will have sheeting and framing plans at that point.

Jwo, I will let you know when I have the Vacationville.com 0203 plans done. I will only offer framing for it at this time since I have a lot of other boats to build before I do one for myself.

Here are some pics of the Executone. Its starting to look like a boat! I have all the templates now done, and will draw them up tomorrow. After that, I am open to orders on that kit, so PM or post here if you are interested. Enjoy the pics. Mike

IMGP1721.jpg

IMGP1722.jpg

IMGP1718.jpg

IMGP1717.jpg

IMGP1723.jpg

Thanks Dick Loeb for the awesome Aluminum turn fin brace plate!

IMGP1719.jpg

IMGP1720.jpg

IMGP1724.jpg

IMGP1724.jpg

IMGP1726.jpg

OK, I am placing an order for some kits today, if anyone is interested in 1/16th, 1/10th or 1/8th scale Thriftway framing, 1/8th scale Circus Framing, or 1/10th and 1/8th scale full framing and sheeting 8255 "Executone" kits, let me know!

I got the sponson tops sanded last night, and started on the 2nd 8255, and will start on the 3rd 8255 tonight. I am awaiting the hardware and Neu 1527 motor mount right now for my build. Once that arrives, I will begin fitting the hull before doing the final sheeting. Enjoy. Mike

IMGP1729Large.jpg

IMGP1730Large.jpg

IMGP1731Large.jpg

Well, no takers on the 8255 kit, so I am going to close the order I need to make and send it in the morning. Mike

Hydro, do you have the 99 Miss Madison plans from? We could work out something with a cowling I am sure if you do!

Thanks, Mike

Hydro, do you have the 99 Miss Madison plans from Newton? We could work out something with a cowling I am sure if you do!

Miss Hydro, I will definitely let you know when I have the plans from Newton (should be in the mail), and I get them done! Thanks, Mike
I'm glad you have this thread on the 82 boat.. I've been some what working on a U-82. Got all the frame work cut out. . My friend has the rest of the plans. Wont give it all to me because he's afraid I'll have it together to quickly. At least I can see what the frame work looks like together. What I really would like ,If I get the plans is the T6. That hull is pretty simmilar to the hulls on the unlimited hydro circus today.. Would like to build 07 U-1 Oberto scale.

Back