.67 crapshooter need plans

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howard Welch Jr.

hi does anyone have the plans to the .67 crapshooter i would like to build one or a up dated kit i am in need of a boat for next year please help

thanks

hi does anyone have the plans to the .67 crapshooter i would like to build one or a up dated kit i am in need of a boat for next year please help thanks
Junior,

I have and older Crapshooter in very good condition, bought in an estate sale, stripped down to bare wood, VERY clean and solid.

$150.00 complete with hardware plus shipping.

e-mail me

jw

hi does anyone have the plans to the .67 crapshooter i would like to build one or a up dated kit i am in need of a boat for next year please help thanks
Stu's list is currently full thru next year is the info I got from him last week.

-Buck-

Junior i don't think you can buy plans for the Crapshooter if you want one of them you would have to buy one from Stu , Hope this help's

Stu's list is currently full thru next year is the info I got from him last week.

-Buck-
Buck I have a Complete Crapshooter 80 boat for sale. It will run a 67 or 80 engine & H32 prop Early 2000 design boat with updated 03-04 fronts. This boat came from Chris wood. NO JUNK!! E mail if interested. [email protected]

To my knowledge the design plans and drawings for a Crapshooter is not included with the purchase. The building and setup instructions are included but no other plans. That was all I had with my 45.

Think about it, which major builder provides design plans and drawings with any purchase? None that I know of and I sure wouldn't.

Hey John,

You got ripped off. My 40 and 60 CS came with the plans.

Plans are useless for the most part. You need templates to route from to build a good boat.

Preston,

If John bought one of my boats from me, he did not get ripped off. Instructions would have been included. Plans for the boat were not. I used to be really concerned about the duplicators.

Preston,If John bought one of my boats from me, he did not get ripped off. Instructions would have been included. Plans for the boat were not. I used to be really concerned about the duplicators.

As I said before, I got the building setup plans and instructions. Did not get the specs or prints and would not have expected to either. My original statement stands - I would not have included them either and Stu did NOT rip me off. If you got some you were either fortunate or Stu was drunk and I know him well enough to know the answer to that one!

Did either of you stop to think that Preston was just JOKING!?!? Geeeez ............ :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to end the confusion, I have moved Stu's shop 2 times recently, and there are NO plans for any crapshooter boat that has been built, or is being built. There are a couple templetes for wood pieces, but with each part that is made, it is all in his head.

The same holds true for the Eagle SGX. There are no plans. Never have been.

All drawings are made directly onto ply wood and then cut and sanded to be used as templates.

Sometimes we use 1/4" aluminum plate for durabilty.

When I decided to buy a CrapShooter I had one plan in mind , GO FAST and WIN.

Tim K

Preston,Second thought; I'd like a set of plans if you have them.
thanks for all the replies i have been building and raceing boats on and off since 1985 i have came back to the hobby and it seems that the hobby wll die if everyone keeps makeing it hard for a person to build a boat . i guess i will biuld my own from my head and i will go from there thanks for all your help hope to meet you all soon

thanks for all the replies i have been building and raceing boats on and off since 1985 i have came back to the hobby and it seems that the hobby wll die if everyone keeps makeing it hard for a person to build a boat . i guess i will biuld my own from my head and i will go from there thanks for all your help hope to meet you all soon

There are flat wood kits availible and plans too, just not for Crapshooters. It's no more difficult today than it have ever has been.

Ask about what's availible in kit or plan form and I think you'll find a selection to choose from.

There are flat wood kits availible and plans too, just not for Crapshooters. It's no more difficult today than it have ever has been.

Ask about what's availible in kit or plan form and I think you'll find a selection to choose from.
ok andy what is availible that is in the same class of handleing that i can build in a kit or a set of plans i would like to know your opininion please i have a little time to build it in and test it if i have to change sponsons angles or the lift

Back