3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Kris

with regards to arrangements

Mate not sure on the other guys that are going from here in Sydney, but ive got the familly going along and although no entry in yet do have a temp booking at a motel up there for the HV.

looking forward to it.

Greg

Hey can I race my tunnel with you guys......

[SIZE=8pt]ok its got a K&B 67 on the back of it but I wont tell if you wont... [/SIZE]

I'm sure you would have enough parts there to build a 21 O/B Steptoe!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys,

Entry form can be found here. Make sure you enter A O/B tunnel - not A Tunnel. That is an inboard class.

Is everyone staying at the Motto?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim_Duggan said:
I'm sure you would have enough parts there to build a 21 O/B Steptoe!:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Guys,

Entry form can be found here. Make sure you enter A O/B tunnel - not A Tunnel. That is an inboard class.

Is everyone staying at the Motto?

107208[/snapback]

i dont know were iam staying yet ill c were the others from wdmbc r gona b staying ill find out sunday i hope laters dion

Hey Tim

Country Comfort

The boss got to pick the accomadation

guess thats fair seeing im boating all day.

Greg

gmorty said:
Hey Tim
Country Comfort

The boss got to pick the accomadation

guess thats fair seeing im boating all day.

Greg

107283[/snapback]

Fair enough Greg,

You have to keep them happy.

Tim

Just read this thread...

I am not into nitro boats but i have a tunnel that would keep up with a stock and mod tunnel and it is electric. Would the AMPBA accept that an electric run with nitro. Just as a add in to the class as a demo only. Not contesting for any championship?

ALso problem with not many racer with boats in Australia is that we live to far apart in capital cities. I drove to taree from brisbane for the Gp world champs 1500km round trip, and that cost lots with fuel these days. Perhaps it would be good to have a roster system with the eastern states.

Exampel

Vic holds nationals in 2005

NSW 2006

QLD 2007

That way it would be very parctical and possible to make at least 2/3.

Just an idea. It worked well when i was playing State Rep volleyball.

>>>Kris, when are you coming to brisbane next?<<<

hey all wot r u all running at the H/V champs

i will b runing

A OUTBOARD TUNNLE

X HYDRO IF DONE

GAS MONO IF DONE

OPEN GAS CAT IF DONE

B MONO IF DONE

A HYDRO IF DONE

LATERS DION

Hey Dave,

Time your boat and see how long you can run at full speed for...just to see if you make the amount of laps ;-)

That being said you can go real slow without fear of stalling in mill time anyway ;-)

Plan is to head up to Brisbane after this meet (so start of November) and will most likely be there till the next weekend (so i can go to your FE club day ;-))

Sunday (tomorrow) sounds like a S@#thouse day for boating at Cherry Lake...but I may still go there to see what is happening...

Dion, you and your dad have too many boats ;-)

Kris

hey kris 3 r mine the x hydro the b mono and my 2 A ob's the gas r my old mans and i might b getting a A hydro lol still come down kris and bring ya boat plz coz we might go over the other side and have a run coz there is trees abut 20m from the lake so no wind gets in we can run on ether side so ill hopfuly c ya 2 morow

laters dion

dion26 said:
hey all wot r u all running at the H/V champs
107325[/snapback]

A O/B tunnel ( Mark J's Lynx)

A Hydro (FF21 - defending class champ at HV champs) B)

C Hydro (Sprint67)

X Hydro (Eagle SG)

Possibly X Mono (Kingy). Very unlikely B hydro.

Tim.

Tim,

I take it Mark isn't able to make it to HV??? If not, that is bad. I was looking forward to doing some racing :)

Kris

A OB

Open Rigger

Kris Flynn said:
Tim,
I take it Mark isn't able to make it to HV???  If not, that is bad.  I was looking forward to doing some racing :)

Kris

A OB

Open Rigger

107362[/snapback]

Hey Kris,

Mark told me yesterday that he can't make the HV champs - which is a shame, but the Lynx will be there B)

Tim.

hey were r u all staying in huntter vally

thanks later dion

ps: you dont see that every day in australia do ya???

tunnels_2.jpg

dion26 said:
ps: ya got c that every day in australia do ya???
107491[/snapback]

What did you just say?I don't understand! :blink:

Back