3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all

i wastalking to the guys at my local hobby store and they said that the ts2 should be available in 2-3 weeks he wasnt able to give me a price but i cant wate for mine and who knows maybe ill have my boat goin :D

regards

ian

P.S. [SIZE=21pt]Three heats at the HV champs will be awesome![/SIZE]

hmmm - that colour scheme will look good on a tunnel!

104757[/snapback]

I think that that colour scheme will be just the thing for you put onto a tunnel Tim :p !

And the MAC is coming out to play!!!!

Catch YA on sunday.

Chris

10 thats not that bad any 1 got 2 boats 2 lend 2 some 1 else 2 use we could get 2 more and have 2 full heats that would b sweet

later dion

ps: dave hows ur ob coming along will it be ready 4 h/v champs

GO AUSSI OUTBOARDS

Last edited by a moderator:
dion26 said:
ps: dave hows ur ob coming along will it be ready 4 h/v champs

GO AUSSI OUTBOARDS

104785[/snapback]

No HV for me. I cant aford the time off but I am aiming for the Vic champs. the nemesis is waiting for extra bits from grim and an engine from Andy, who knows what its like to get very busy it tends to get in the way of enjoying boating. The WOF 30 is planned for xmas.

regards dave

come on all u nsw 3.5 obs racers come down for the vic we r all coming up there for the h/v cahmps its an 8 hour drive i think later dion

ps my 18th is the same weekend lol

dion26 said:
hey give me a call on 0432 010 378 and ill find out for u later dionps and tim r u coming 2 hv champs i think u r but not shor

105079[/snapback]

kool tim ill c u there then and if i can get a motor for my mate he will b thre 2 later dion

ps o greg they r runing at cherry lake this weekend

sooooo, what is everyone panning on running so far at the Hunter Valley Champs?

Or I should say, is everyone still up for the trip?

:ph34r:

Kris Flynn said:
sooooo, what is everyone panning on running so far at the Hunter Valley Champs?
Or I should say, is everyone still up for the trip?

:ph34r:

107034[/snapback]

Kris,

21 tunnel guys from the MBC of NSW WILL be there in force

Gino

Then the Lone Texas racer will make the trip also :)

Anyone making arrangements for rooms yet?

Is Andrew V Coming along? Or will he be in the UK?

Kris

Kris Flynn said:
Then the Lone Texas racer will make the trip also :)
Anyone making arrangements for rooms yet?

Is Andrew V Coming along? Or will he be in the UK?

Kris

107040[/snapback]

Kris,

you should get in touch with the guys from Western Districts that are making the trip ;)

Tim.

Tim,

No worries, if all goes well I will see some of them on Sunday morning...if they turn up ;-)

his is gunna be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET B)

Hay All,

Andrew has moved home and doesn’t get on the net much now. It looks like at this stage he will not be re joining the AMPBA dew to his 18 month working trip to the UK.

I'm looking forward to the racing!!!!!!!!!

I hope that Tim will have his WOF that I’ll building him all rigged and ready to go for the HV champs.

TTYL

Chris

hey all iam still coming up ther 4 the hv champs i just put a new leg on my wof 30 the thred in the lawless was all gona :eek: fingers crossed that it will work

o ya dose any 1 know were i can get a gas ob i want 1

lol laters dion

Chris,

I understand, hope he has more fun over there than we will have racing model boats ;-)

MMMMmmmmMMM racing, and this time I wont have to sit around for 3-5hours between races ;-)

Kris

BTW Chris, get that other boat up and running, then come up to Brisbane with me after the HV race and run with some other guys up there ;-)

Kris

Latest posts

Back