3.5 outboards aussi

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulsetech said:
Pulse-tech= Greg
Justin hope the carb works ok for you i havent used it in years

just remember the stub shaft in the leg is opposite thread

103925[/snapback]

Thanks greg. Its nice to know who we are as tunnel racers are a rare breed. Got to stick together. Anyone in OZ got a GAS TUNNEL!!!! I have just finished a pipe for one to go to Europe and it would be nice to see one run here.

Dave

RIGGERMORTISE said:
PAUL STIRTON said:
Kris Flynn said:
Grim is just getting Greedy for more wins over here in Aus ;-)
Hey NSW A tunnel boys, shall we all head up to Hunter Valley??? If you are in i will be too!!  They have a couple up there also...

Kris

103928[/snapback]

Hey Kris please do as it is a great meet and I will have one there

103929[/snapback]

hey Paul

What will you be running the nemesis or the little one? Any news on my other parts for my nemesis? Building has come to a halt untill the bits arive.

Im 70% sure for the Vic champs but i do not know if the Tunnel will be ready. will have the firefighter there.

Dave

103947[/snapback]

Dave, The rest of your parts should be here by weeks end. I dont know what boat Grim will be sending and wether it will make it here before the Hunter Valley champs but the Villan will definatly be running. I hope you can make the trip up for them. Lets see if we can bring out all yhe tunnies and make 2 full heats. Last time I was at penrith some of the tunnels were starting to look promising

Lets see, For the HV champs so far we have;

Paul S

Gino R

Mark J

Greg M

Kris F

Dion

Justin

Chris M

Grub might race his tunnel and I think there might be 1 other boat at HVMMC also.

If someone can loan me a boat I'll race too to raise the numbers. (thanks Mark, Gino or Chris!)

That should give us 2 heats, a few more and it will be 3 heats! How cool would that be? B) B) B) B)

Who said 21 O/B tunnel was dead in Australia? B) B) B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

hopefully by then the Nemesis should be up and running, if you like you can run old faithful of mine :D

Gino

hmmmmm,

I wonder if this post is going to be as good as our first Aussie Outboard post - over 10 pages in replies and over 3000 views. ;)

GO 21 Tunnel Downunder !!!!!! :D :D

Russ Williamson said:
theringwah2002 said:
Hey mate you can run my TS2
Mark

If It's here and running.

104101[/snapback]

Hi Mark,

How did you get a TS2? Just curious.......

Rw

104106[/snapback]

Hi Russ,

If you want to send a TS2 down under I'd gladly accept it! hehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tim.

Tim_Duggan said:
Lets see, For the HV champs so far we have;Paul S

Gino R

Mark J

Greg M

Kris F

Dion

Grub might race his tunnel and I think there might be 1 other boat at HVMMC also.

If someone can loan me a boat I'll race too to raise the numbers.

That should give us 2 heats, a few more and it will be 3 heats! How cool would that be?  B)   B)   B)   B)

104094[/snapback]

ILL BE BRINGIN MY TUNNEL TO H/V. JUSTIN

the vic are at cherry lake on the 1st and 2nd of october and my brother or my dad might run my other ob and i think ther might b a few more so we could have 3 heats and dave if ya know were i can get a gas ob let bme know i have been looking for 1 and whos runing the winter spect

cya dion

Tim_Duggan said:
Lets see, For the HV champs so far we have;Paul S

Gino R

Mark J

Greg M

Kris F

Dion

Justin

If someone can loan me a boat I'll race too to raise the numbers.

That should give us 2 heats, a few more and it will be 3 heats! How cool would that be?  B)   B)   B)   B)

104094[/snapback]

Don't forget me I'll be running too!!!!!!

And if you don't take Gino up on the offer of a boat then I may have one for you :ph34r: B)

I'm very interested in how to get TS2 as well.

Chris

hey tim add 1 more 2 that my brother might b runing my other boat

later dion

ps hey greg if ya come down for the vic my 18th is the same weekend

lol

dion26 said:
3.5 OUTBOARD TUNNLES R BUCK IN THE LAND DOWN UNDER GO OB TUNNLES
104583[/snapback]

Now just to get some GAS guys interested in GAS tunnels would see the tunnels come back in a big way. Shame the OB legs are so costly.

Next years nats is lookin good for the tunnyboys. :p

Dave

cjm102 said:
And if you don't take Gino up on the offer of a boat then I may have one for you :ph34r:   B) Chris

104163[/snapback]

Hi Chris,

Does this mean there has been some progress? B) Guess I'm going to need an engine soon.

See ya on Sunday. Hope you are bringing the MAC - I want to see how it run's.

Tim.

P.S. [SIZE=21pt]Three heats at the HV champs will be awesome![/SIZE]

hmmm - that colour scheme will look good on a tunnel!

Back