2018 IMPBA Nitro Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently working on a plan to hold the Nitro Nats July 12-14 the 15th being a rain day if needed. If I can get things lined up it will be centrally located in Mt. Vernon IL. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.......... Stay tuned for futher updates
Mike I sure hope you pull this off! I'll be there early and will help however you need. Couldn't make Huntsville last year and won't miss this one close to home. Thanks John

I am currently working on a plan to hold the Nitro Nats July 12-14 the 15th being a rain day if needed. If I can get things lined up it will be centrally located in Mt. Vernon IL. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.......... Stay tuned for futher updates
Mike I sure hope you pull this off! I'll be there early and will help however you need. Couldn't make Huntsville last year and won't miss this one close to home.Thanks John
Thanks John should be a blast and its central location could bring in North,South East and West racers........Go NITRO

Me and Alisha put in our days off work. We should be there for the whole event. Save us a spot up close. Mike and I'll work in the retrieve boat.

Talked with my racing buddy this morning Aussie time and it's looking like we are making the trip over. This is going to be good.

Twins baby Twins

Time to prepare the livers guys.

Thanks to all that are working to putting on this event.

Hammer and Nails are in discussions on going

to Mt.Vernon.

Can we park RVs at the race site?

Thanx

Nails
default_smile.png
:)

Seriously thinking about going. With NAMBA nats in oct and Hobart in Sept. would fit right in. 3 travel races for me would be a first. But the new twin boat should be ready by then.

Come on Mike,im pretty sure Hobart is not going to happen this year......sucks it was a great time

come anyway Mike. You can launch my scale into the retrieve boat again! Just bring the 100 mile an hour tape

Last edited by a moderator:
Well everyone Mike Schindler and I met tonight and got all paperwork filled out to submit to IMPBA and some other items. Cant wait to see everyone in july!

Back