2015 Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I first got involved in R/C boat racing in 2009.

In 2010 There where 11 races in Dis 3 NAMBA.

Most Nitro classes where full every race.

So what happened to all the Nitro boats?

Some have moved away or just quit, then there are those that have the nitro boats but dont bring them out, for some dumb reason

People quit and move on in any sport , hobby . For many this is not the be all and end all of life after work , just one part of it . If all the racers in FL showed up for every race you couldn't run the race there would be too many boats and classes would have to be limited . Simply not enough time in the day . There are now too many gas boats and Nitro boats combined to run at the same race it seems . No problem we now have the Nitro Winternationals and we will see how it goes I guess ! I do believe there is a point of diminishing return as far as big races go , sometimes it's just too big .

People quit and move on in any sport , hobby . For many this is not the be all and end all of life after work , just one part of it . If all the racers in FL showed up for every race you couldn't run the race there would be too many boats and classes would have to be limited . Simply not enough time in the day . There are now too many gas boats and Nitro boats combined to run at the same race it seems . No problem we now have the Nitro Winternationals and we will see how it goes I guess ! I do believe there is a point of diminishing return as far as big races go , sometimes it's just too big .
"I do believe there is a point of diminishing return as far as big races go , sometimes it's just too big ."

Yes, I agree with that Tom.

The gates will open at 10:00AM Wednesday.

Open water is all day Thursday. Will see how it goes on Wednesday as far as open water.

Back