2015 Summer Outboard Shootout!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this guy who builds Dragan tunnel boats did the radiobox, fuel tanks, and set the boat up originally. ...man you guys are slow

Hey Matt, I sure hope you will enter you Q Tunnel in Open tunnel as it looks like Q will not get up? :-(

Hope some more P Spec guys/girls enter so we can see what they can do also!

I am excited about this race...hope someone takes lots of pics and videos for us less fortunate ones

Will, I HATE missing this one, too much life on the plate right now, sorry man.
default_sleep.png

Will Mikey is taking a break from racing for a bit, he's got too much going on with his business at this time of the year. And from what I hear Mic is not going so I am unsure if Jay and that crew are going.

Kris I hear the q tunnel guys will get moved to open if q doesn't make so I'll have to give my untested boat / batteries a good breaking in
default_smile.png

opps at Johns house thinking I was logged in under myself
default_tongue.png

From Matt!!
opps at Johns house thinking I was logged in under myself
default_tongue.png

From Matt!!
Little Otter -
default_tongue.png

LOL!!!!!!

I got so wrapped up in working on the website I just jumped over to IW to see what was going on and just instantly posted. OPPS!!!

I don't understand how anyone in their right mind could be a web developer, this is the first real website I have made and omg it makes you want to rip all of your hair out!

Hey Matt, I sure hope you will enter you Q Tunnel in Open tunnel as it looks like Q will not get up? :-(

Hope some more P Spec guys/girls enter so we can see what they can do also!

I am excited about this race...hope someone takes lots of pics and videos for us less fortunate ones
I replaced my ESC and I have to say my Dragon is handeling like a champ! It will be in Georgia Saturday!

I'm coming with my sword to slay some dragons! I think I have Jeff Connelly talked into it as well.
I have my new Dragon Slayer almost ready to run with some new tweaks thrown in. I see alot of tunnel heads haven't signed up yet, what are you guy's waiting for? There's going to be barbecue!
2015-07-31 21.12.06.jpg
So let's hear it...

Couldn't get ya sword sharp enough?

Body armor not good enough?

Finally sober up?

lol just picking with ya.. wish yall would've made the trip, we were looking forward to a lot of strong competition.. I guess the weatherman scared more people than some stick figure dragons!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well truth be told, we went scalloping last weekend and spent too much money there. The Dragon slayer hasn't even been in the water yet, as a matter of fact, I haven't run a boat since February. I really wanted to go to this race and I will be there for the next one.

Heading out to the gulf real soon for a week n a half to do some scalloping and a little fishing around Cape San Blas. Mother in law and her best friend own a condo on the beach side of the Cape. It's going to be nice to get away from Atlanta.

Get them boats ready, cause we will welcome the competition anytime!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we got to the hotel around 10 getting ready for some sleep. We will see everyone at Carrols for breakfast to watch the rain from inside

Thank you to everyone that make this race possible. It truly was one of the best times I have had racing anything in the last 25 years. Just a great bunch of people that made each person feel welcome. The pork chop dinner was delicious and the lake itself was clean and beautiful. Congrats to all the weekends winners. I will have race highlights on the first episode of RC Boating Today, which will be on youtube after it airs on TV.

Next year we should have T shirts made that say I BEAT THE HEAT in Georgia!

Thanks again, Jeff

Latest posts

Back