2015 Summer Outboard Shootout!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get off your azz with the rest of the TBM and get signed up smokie, DONT make me post pics
default_ohmy.png
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris they require the use of the aqua craft or prob oat esc. The group I used to run fe stuff with all had terrible luck with the aqua craft escs burning up with stock or mild props on the ul1s. Since they were more expensive I started running the turnigy escs with only one failure after 2 seasons of racing. Basically I won't spend twice the money on escs that I have seen fail so often

Jeff can come race! Put it in the P/Q class or run the Aquacraft 60amp esc. The rules in our district for P Limited are what they are. Not trying to be a pain, but the rules are posted, and there are already a few boats signed up in the class. It wouldn't be fair to those guys.

I understand Jimmy. That's the rules they have had up there for a while. I have been apart of more than one discussion on that topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy do you want us to mail in checks since no PayPal option or pay at the race site. Let me know looking forward to racing in less than a month!!!

Matt you can mail it in or just pay when you get to the pond. Sorry for the late reply I just saw your post.

For the race, we will be starting Saturday August 1 around 12:00-1:00 and racing until 5:00-5:30. Then stopping to eat and getting ready for the Night Shootout. The Shootout will start around 8:30- 9:00 p.m. We will be having a pork chop dinner at the pond. It will be $10.00 per person.

Really looking forward to this race! From the look and sounds of things, this should be one race you don't want to miss. It will be on my calendar for every year!

See you soon!

Taking Donations for a raffle of some sort Jimmy D?

Can donate some flex shafts? Maybe even a shingle from a Dragon?

Jimmy,

I could donate a few race ready propellers to the winners of Sport-21 and Mod-21 OB classes

if you would like? I also have a few nice water restrictors that would make a nice raffle item.

Let Me Know?

Mark Sholund

Jimmy, FYI all the classes I signed up for got doubled on my entry for some reason if you don't mind going in there and fixing that. Should help with your heat layout as well. Looking forward to this in two weekends!!!!

I have my new Dragon Slayer almost ready to run with some new tweaks thrown in. I see alot of tunnel heads haven't signed up yet, what are you guy's waiting for? There's going to be barbecue!

looks like I need to pay a little more attention to life right now than making the ride, as much as hate to say it. You girls play nice and hopefully we will see you all at Herbie 4
default_wink.png

Dear the man who once had a Vision, Dragon riders need not boast about their rides. Gelcoat burns too ya know

Wonder if Thor will show up with a hammer for once? He has been very quiet...even Mr Nova USA is using a Dragon Built Vision these days haha

Latest posts

Back