2015 Summer Outboard Shootout!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm coming with my sword to slay some dragons! I think I have Jeff Connelly talked into it as well.
My my... Grass hopper! Don't forget your nomex, the heat might get a little to hot to handle.

Looks like this race is going to be stacked with good competition! Looking forward to the slaying lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just dont show anyone Obrien..or better yet a nice colour photo on top to disguise it haha

We are building a new fleet of boats for this race. Drake figured out how to make our boats run off rum!
For clarification purposes, "Black Bermuda Rum"!!!!...104% nitro...via the Adderly Express!!...
default_wink.png

Got a little sneak peak of the Night Racing awards for 2015 , looking forward to Sowega again.

Good times for sure, come get ya some
default_cool.png

Tight work Jimmy .

wumjde.jpg

Is there enough room to engrave my name on all of those? Lol!!! Can't wait to get back to night racing! It will be a lot warmer this time. Always have a blast racing the Sowega crowd. Have to get the running lights situation taken care of then game on.

Come on Mike you got to share a little! You've already staked claim to the Herb Stewart Trophy, and wont share it. I'm planning on keeping at least one of them for myself!

We had added two more classes to the race. Mod VP and Open Outboard Hydro.

Open Outboard Hydro will consist of any hydroplane hull, either Kneelers or Outriggers. NO TUNNEL HULLS. Any type and size of outboard motor can be used for power.

Rick

Hopefully this race will continue to grow and gain attention throughout the outboard community as well as attracting new racers.

The Saturday night shootout awards are looking good and definitely not something to just hang on the wall. Can't wait to see what the main Summer Outboard Shootout awards look like!

You still have time to get an outboard ready.

Has anyone talked to David Ashmore and Jimmie Shaver to see if they will make it this year?

How about JJ, Deryl, Don Gilbert, John Knight, Beasley, Buddy Lowe?

I am still debating on going. I would most likely only run sport b if I decide to put it together. My spec tunnel doesn't fit the rules up in the ga/sc area

Latest posts

Back