2015 NAMBA Nationals Nitro & Gas

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With 300 boats posted

here is what we have listed so far

snail mail slowing legal postmarks down

a hydro 9

spt 40 ii 9

gx1 mono 10

b opc 7

gx2 spt hydro 8

g2 rigger 10

b hydro 13

a mod 9

a mono12

g1 rigger 15

spt 21 6

gx1 spt hydro 11

c hydro 8

b mod 5

g1 mono 13

a opc 5

gx2 cat 8

gx1 cat 18

x mono 7

open multi 9

b mono 10

gx2 mono 8

x hydro 10

c mono 8

spt 60 5

gx1 out rigger 12

g1 spt hydro14

jersy skiff 5

scale14

thunderboat 5

gx2 outrigger 8

gx1 crackerbox 7
Hi Dave Do you put List names?? I says Good Luck ! to Nats thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this -- seeing some nocal buddys -- some old Mat,s, wide and slim

lol

If we have never met please come up and introduce yourself

Henry

Would somebody please find us a donut shop in the area near the NAMBA Nats? We held a nitro/FE race at Legg Lake this past weekend and I found out to keep Uncle Henry (and me also) very happy, a couple of Maple Bars is the way to go.

Thanks,

Al Waters

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan,

us compadres have to stick together.
default_wink.png
;)
default_wink.png
;)
default_wink.png

Several have asked about open water for the event. The crew will be getting there on Thursday and setting up for parking and catering to everyone who shows up on Thursday to park their rigs and setting up their pit area. The course and net will not be put up right away, so answer maybe late on Thursday. Friday we will see what we can do to accommodate everyone's needs. Saturday and Sunday will be controlled and we will also be hosting the battleship event at that time. Their sorties are only 15 minutes long and there is a 2 hour time intermission between sorties. Saturday will be open to all classes, with Sunday catering to the classes run on Monday. During open water all drivers will need a pit person with them during their runs and runs will be limited in time. There will be open water each day basically for the boats that run the next day. Just want to say Good Luck to all competitors. By the way we have 377 entries average 50+ heats per day.

I thought all it took to keep Al happy was ANY KIND OF FOOD in his hands. Are you saying he has a preference?

Here are the numbers for the 2015 NAMBA Nationals. Please note The Marathons and Nite racing will pick up entries as the race week progresses and is subject to change.

2015 NAMBA Nats Stats All.jpg

2015 namba nats stats all.pdf

Attachments

• 2015 namba nats stats all.pdf
    27.5 KB · Views: 45
So who's coming down from D8 to race at the nats? And what classes are you running?

Bob

If you're interested, follow me on Twitter @clwittrig and get the Periscope app. I will Periscope live from time to time at the 2015 NAMBA Nats. Periscope also retains the video for a short time in case you cannot watch live.

Back