2015 Fall Nats in Charleston

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy,

I will switch one of my entries if the class makes. You can count on it....
default_smile.png
We still need two more entries not including mine to assure the class secure. Where are the Atwells? Maybe James will let someone run his other gas tunnel to help make the class.

Not looking good for gas tunnel Buddy. My fingers still crossed. We need at least two more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the condiiton of the lake at Charleston? High / Low? Clean Water? Dirty Water? & are they proving the Food trk for the event or do we Need to prepare our own food for the week? Hate to prepare a lot of food If the Food Trk guy is going to be onsite??

Joe,

The lake height is good and we have had over 7" of rain in the past week. The water will be good and expect clean. This lake is normally 25' deep and the water rarely gets murky. It is normally so clear that there is 3-4' of weeds on the bottom of the lake. Fast is it.

We have a food vendor planned and it will be on site Friday through Sunday and are looking to get Thursday as well.

Will update as we get closer to the race.

Latest posts

Back