2015 Fall Nationals Class Award Sponsorships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THIS is what it's all about!! The CMB race site gets devastated by a tornado and the club will spend a small fortune just so we can go play in 2 weeks. A humble request goes up for financial assistance via class sponsorships and in a little over 12 hours almost 75% of the classes are sponsored. I am PROUD to call you all my friends!!

Last edited by a moderator:
VenomCC Racing will sponsor LSG Mono and I will send some raffle items as well. Please post mailing address for raffle items.

John, I also sent you an email as to our phone conversation the other day.

Guys,

The club and I are greatly blessed to have such good friends and racers that have shown their kindness to us all. I told several club members at the race site today and they were shocked and humbled at the same time. This will give us some huge relief. A damae report will be given under the other thread with some photos of the site when I left before 6 tonight.

Very special thanks to the Voodoo Model Boat Club who gave us a huge donation to help with our recovery. Carlo and guys - THANKS a million!

There are 5 classes remaining for sponsorships if possible. I initially forgot the Twin Rigger Shootout Championship at the end of the race. Charlie Siler gave a very generous donation and he was so thrilled last year to qualify for it so I moved him to that award. Then moved Mr Roadrunner to the vacated F Hydro class and now leaves the F Hydro Single Engine class now available - oops, Joe Wiebelhaus just got it.

Thanks again to all.

John,

Just saw this thread. Novarossi Marine USA will sponsor B Tunnel and D Tunnel.

I talked to John Otto.

He and I would like to sponsor Sport B Tunnel together.

Technology Hobbies & Je Rc Products.

Thanks

Tim And John

John,

If there is a class left that needs a sponsor, A/A Engines would like to be a sponsor. I addition, A/A engines will bring some extra items for your raffle.

It says a lot about model boaters when a club goes through your experience, does not just say "We have to cancel", gets so much accomplished so that other model boaters can come and race. And, that so many other model boaters appreciate your efforts.

Compliments to the Charleston Model Boat members.

Al Hobbs

Al,

Open Offshore was just taken so I put you into Open Tunnel.

Many thanks for the kind help, now and later.

Will try and call you tomorrow if possible.

John

All of the classes are not sponsored in a little more than 2 days. What a testament to all of the boat racing community to support this effort.

We have purchased a good number of tee shirts for the race. PLEASE support us and get one - we need to sell out of them,

Thanks to all!

All of the classes are not sponsored in a little more than 2 days. What a testament to all of the boat racing community to support this effort.

We have purchased a good number of tee shirts for the race. PLEASE support us and get one - we need to sell out of them,

Thanks to all!
How much I'll have Tim pic it up at the race.

Charlie,

Don't know the price yet but the past years were $15 each and will be likely $17-18 for the 2XL - 3XL. The just cost more to get made. Once I get the final prices I will let all know.

John I am sending funds for you to use where you feel necessary

After looking at the pictures and reading about devastation I think it is amazing what you and the CMB club have done

see you in a few days

Richard

PP sent

Richard,

Great thanks for your kindness, it is very much appreciated.

The club came together, bolstered by many local friends and neighbors of the landowner (club member too), and pitched in for 3 very long days. One club member owns a heavy equipment rental company and brought in the big guns with the operators to complete the very heavy lifting. Many of the trees were quite mature and large. A huge challenge to get them removed. The cleanup is mostly done but some remains and will be done in the next week, or less. Please bear with us if things are not like they once were and may not be up to our usual standards and your expectations. But I am sure you will understand - it is nothing short of a miracle that we will be able to hold the race when it was scheduled and not delayed or canceled.

John

Richard,

Great thanks for your kindness, it is very much appreciated.

The club came together, bolstered by many local friends and neighbors of the landowner (club member too), and pitched in for 3 very long days. One club member owns a heavy equipment rental company and brought in the big guns with the operators to complete the very heavy lifting. Many of the trees were quite mature and large. A huge challenge to get them removed. The cleanup is mostly done but some remains and will be done in the next week, or less. Please bear with us if things are not like they once were and may not be up to our usual standards and your expectations. But I am sure you will understand - it is nothing short of a miracle that we will be able to hold the race when it was scheduled and not delayed or canceled.

John
Looking forward to hanging out with this exceptional group of people once again !!

Back