2014 ORLANDO WINTER NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So that will be two new Eagle Twins at the race!!!!!!!

There is going to be a RUMMMMMBLE in Orlando.
Standing room only for those heats :eek:

Scale may be a good one too , never know :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Team roadrunner????, big bird is waiting :p :p ....great that Mark and Turner are in...i need revenge on the inside move that mark made on me :lol:
I will be in the area that week. Will drop by to see you guys have Learned to Drive Yet? RIGHT?... :unsure: :unsure: :wacko:

Team roadrunner????, big bird is waiting :p :p ....great that Mark and Turner are in...i need revenge on the inside move that mark made on me :lol:
I will be in the area that week. Will drop by to see you guys have Learned to Drive Yet? RIGHT?... :unsure: :unsure: :wacko:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Albert knows what iam talking about between him and Bert they hit everything i owned at Charleston........

icon1.png
Re: 2014 Orlando Winter Nationals

I want to thank everyone for registering for the Winter Nats, we are looking forward to an exciting race!!!! With that said it is important that we provide an opportunity for as many people to come race as are interested. Due to the number of spots available and the number of people on the waiting list we are asking that all registrations be paid by 10pm Nov 30th. Any entry fees not paid by that time will be opened up to people on the wait list. Your understanding and cooperation are very much appreciated.
FOR ANY QUESTION PLEASE EMAIL ME AT : [email protected]

Thanks again for your understanding. See you in January!!!!!!!

If you come in I-4, You can take the 408 East (east/west expressway). There is a toll, just one I believe. Go to Semoran Blvd. and go south towards the airport. The 417 Greenway is like the Beeline, several tolls.

Albert knows what iam talking about between him and Bert they hit everything i owned at Charleston........
Joe, you crack me up. Next time run something faster or at least something that stays running so we dont hit you. :D

Joe, you crack me up. Next time run something faster or at least something that stays running so we dont hit you. :D
I hear ya BIG BIRD. Going to bring you both........ ( You and Bert) a seeeeeeeeeeeeing Eye Dog Next Time!!!!!!!! RUFF RUFF.......... :blink: :blink:

Now we got some smack down happening !! This site has challenging pits regarding boat movement down to the active pit so make sure you have a cart to put your boats on and head down several heats early . I like the site and have had a blast there in the past but you are not parking your vehicle anywhere near your pit area so come prepared .

entry money just paid by paypal, nitro guys dont wait get paid up!!!

ALSO ROSS JUST OPENED UP MORE SPOTS FOR SOME POPULAR CLASSES---THAT I KNOW OF THERES C- HYDRO WITH 1 OPEN, X-HYDRO WITH 2 OPEN AND

TWIN NITRO RIGGER WITH 3 OPEN...FILL THEM UP :)

I got this in an email

all registrations be paid by 10pm Nov 30th. Any entry fees not paid by that time will be opened up to people on the wait list. Your understanding and cooperation are very much appreciated.

paypal to : orlandocul[email protected]
Thanks again for your understanding. See you in January!!!!!!!

icon1.png
Orlando Culver Dodges is looking for raffle and class Sponsorship

Orlando Culver Dodges is looking for Classes and Raffle Sponsorship for the 2014 Winter Nationals .
Guys,

We are looking for Raffle donations and Class Sponsors for the 2014 Orlando Winter Nats. This is the BIGGEST RACE in south florida for many years .And is a great way to promote your products and your business .We have partcipants coming from all over the united states and from the caribbean island.

We are also looking for raffle prizes small or large to give away Saturday night at the dinner. Check out some of this pictures of prizes. Last year we had 2 tables full of motors, hardware, shirts, hulls, carb cleaner, hats, exhaust parts, gift certificate, radio boxes, and

a lot more stuff. Lets make in bigger and better this year with all your help.

Raffle donational ( promoted throughout the weekend )

Class sponsorship will only be $100 (All Class sponsors will have their name on each class trophy 1st-4th places).

This year we have 23 classes with 106 entry and over 315 boats . Going to be a great racing.

A MONO

A HYDRO

A STOCK OPC TUNNEL

A MOD OPC TUNNEL

B MONO

B HYDRO

B MOD OPC TUNNEL

SPORT 40-II

C MONO

C HYDRO

SCALE UNLIMITED HYDRO

X MONO

X HYDRO

X TWIN HYDRO

GX1-MONO

GX1-CAT

GX1-SPORT HYDRO

GX1-RIGGER

GX1- TWIN RIGGER

JERSEY SPEED SKIFF

CLASSIC THUNDERBOAT

GAS OFFSHORE

SCALE OFFSHORE SUPERBOAT

Let me also add as I have bin reposting what is put on Jim's for Ross.

Last year there where not many prizes for the Nitro boaters.

As most are here on IW and the Dock is all gas. lets see if we can have a good showing of support for the Nitro boaters this year in raffle prizes.

A few new engines would really help sweeten the pot for the great turnout of Nitro boaters.

Glen, Al, Stu come on guys lets show those Gas guys Nitro is back.

Would be nice to have some nice big banners with Nitro eng dealers on it at the race also.

There will be over 100 boaters at this race and it is next to a major road.

There will be lots of spectators at this race.

Let make it a good showing for RC boating.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Back