2014 NAMBA nitro/gas Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back tonite from the most awesome nats I have ever been to. The competition was great, the people even better. District 8 did a great job and I don't know how it can get any better. Looking forward to next year in California. I'll try and post a few pics during the week when I get back to work, lol

Stu, does this mean I'll be able to pick your brain about my greenheads? I can use all the help I can get
default_wink.png
Amen.

JD
JD, at least I was honest about it
default_smile.png
The way the boat woke up that last heat caught me by surprise and, needless to say, was way ahead of the driver. I see lots of practice laps in my future
default_cool.png

Congrats to all the winners.

Being a scale person, I just have to comment on them. The scale finals on Saturday were unbelievable in both the driving and speeds. John Hruby and Dave Brandt really put on a show in nitro scale, never seen either of their boats hit the speeds they were running at prior to Saturday. In the process, John set a new one mile record in taking the win. Al Waters did the same in gas scale, running away with the final. What can I say about FE scale, they're always fast and always fun to watch.

I am curious about one thing though. Did Lenny Blake need to buy a bigger trailer to take all of his hardware home? His trophy collection covered half the table by the end of the awards banquet
default_biggrin.png

Good times and great job by District 8! We took home a good load of hardware but not as much as Lenny Blake. The man just runs too many classes!

Wow what an event! I had the best time there all week even though I only ran a few classes. Thank you to everyone that put the race on, it was a first class event! And thanks to Darin for lending me the mono so I could race in p mono!

Beautiful shots Rob.Really liked the 1/8 scale video, what no Kirk Maupin?? Any chance of having a video of the Gas Scale Final???

Back