2014 IMPBA CAN AM - July 26 & 27

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After talking to a few more experienced FE racers we've decided to drop the ESC and "hull and prop mods only" restrictions to our Limited FE classes.

Apparently the 60 amp ESC that comes with many RTR boats fails easily and is usually replaced by a much cheaper 100 amp unit. Also the "hull and prop mods only" can be misconstrued and confusing.

So the only restrictions are:

Stock motors only, 1500/1800/2030 KV.
default_smile.png

Ive had a few people ask me how this CAN-AM Cup team event works. The goal is to promote fun & friendship between racers of Canada and the USA. Each team will be randomly drawn at the drivers meeting on Saturday. Each team will consist of 10 racers. The highest scoring boat of each racer will count towards the teams grand total at the end of the event.

10341647_10152461837410944_1107204216913109929_n.jpg

Less than a week to go and our Can-Am event is shaping up nicely with 127 boats entered so far, the NLMC is looking forward to hosting a great event for our guests.

If you're on the fence I encourage you to attend, we guarantee you'll have a great time!
default_smile.png

Winner.JPG

Everything is in place for a great weekend, weather should be nice, partly cloudy and mid 70's.

We will take entries right up until race day if you want in.

Safe drive, see ya'll on the weekend!
default_smile.png

Luc_and_the_girls.jpg

Some fantastic racing today, three full heats and two more tomorrow.

Both teams are giving their all, can't wait to see who comes out on top in the Can Am race .

I just wish someone caught that last Twin Hydro heat on film. It was 1 for the ages. 2 Nitro's and a Gasser. All pinning the speedometres .

To all the NLMBC:

Thanks for a great time and your hospitality, the pond is great and this race goes on my must attend events from now on. Once again thanks to everyone for their hard work.. Tony J

Great weekend , great race. Thanks for passing the Oneida cup over to D2's Jason Green. 10 perfects in 2 classes. Will be back next year to deffend.

What a fantastic weekend, lots of great people, tons of really good racing and perfect weather.

Our new Can Am challenge was a big hit with everyone, having the Canadian team winning by a very small margin for the first year of bragging rights.

Twin challenge was a real crowd pleaser, who doesn't like watching them battle side by side for six laps, great fun.

And when was the last time you raced five full rounds and were on the road by 3:30? That's what the NLMBC worked so hard to give it's guests and we delivered with an average of just under eight heats per hour the fun never stopped.

Can't wait till next year, bigger and better.
default_cool.png

Tim

Thanks for a great race guys. Everything went very smoothly. I plan on coming back next year for sure.

Back