*** 2014 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 12th & 13th (SAVE THE DATE) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_ph34r.png
who won for Twin Rigger?

Good time awesome weather,Rick get LaMar in a scale boat... Twin hydro round one

AMB,

Thank you for all your hard work putting this race on, and letting us come to play. Beautiful weather.

Tough to put on a race this size with a smaller club with smaller membership, but you pulled it off and I for one appreciate your efforts.

Thanks for the laughs Norman. Once again. I enjoyed shooting the bull with you, and this year I didn't even have to perform to get a good laugh out of you. " Met my true love in the back of a Police car................". Just too much for me- - - Thanks for the confirmation.

Again. That you AMB members that supported your club. We DO appreciate it.

CHEERS !!!!!!!! Bob

Mikey,

Did you find me ???

Good seeing you, Jeff, and Rocky come out of the frozen river land and play with us. See you in September, in Evansville, if not before.

Jeff,

I'll be expecting to see that Tide I've been waiting to see. I always enjoy racing with you in Sport 40. Stage set for round 4 ?????

RB will be repainting that "Beer Wagon" of his so as not to confuse his age challenged partner. Har,Har!!!

CHEERS!!! BOB

I would like to thank AMB for putting on a great race, This was my first out of state race and it was a blast, I met a lot of great people.

I have to say that's to all of my fellow Brandon Model Club racer for their help with my boats. Big thanks to my racing partner Matt.

and to a new Friend Ron thanks for all the advice with open tunnel.

but most of all to John Otto Gene and Tommy for their encouragement to go and at the races.

if you haven't gone to Atlanta's pond you may be missing on of the best and a great group.

thanks Greg

AMB. Thanks again for a great race and a great time. Great job in the tower, pits, boat retrieval, and the free lunch on Sunday. A good time was had by all. See ya next year!!!...
default_smile.png

BTW, congrats to D3. They obviously came prepared for this race and with a little luck as well, walked away with a lot of firsts.

Hey Bob It was another great time with you, hope we don't have to wait another year. By he way it was in the back seat of a cop car not police car.

Hey Norman,

Har, Har !!! Thanks for the correction - will make it easier for me to find the CD so I can play if for the wife. She isn't. Buying it !!! She believes it was too much rum, not tainted water as I initially thought. She will not believe it either, and we both know what we heard, confirmed story line, and artist through Chris B. Har, Har !!!! CHEERS!!! Bob

Back