*** 2014 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 12th & 13th (SAVE THE DATE) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Gang,

P-Limited Tunnel and UNLIMITED have just been added to the event roster for 2014!

We have temporarily removed the $10.00 first boat fee so those who have already entered the race can add any additional classes they choose and you will not be charged the $10.00 first boat fee again! You will only be billed $15.00 for any additional class you add... The race is only a month away and the site has NEVER been in better shape! The course is in perfect alignment from the record trials this past weekend.

Enter (or add classes) via: http://www.rcracingevents.com

We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Lamar

Thought I'd bump this up to the top of the list since it's the next National race.

Still plenty of spots left for you Scale and Sport 40 boaters to enter and get out of the frozen Tundra. I see Mikey, Jeff and Rocky are coming to play with us. If the weather isn't good - - Doug says we can take it out on Bellinger. Don't know about you, but I'm ready to race a boat rather than my computer chair around the room. The Varoom sounds really irritates my wife. Har, Har !!!

CHEERS !!! Bob

Hey fellas.

Is there one more "Unlimited" boat out there?

55 drivers 199 boats as of this evening.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know John Otto of Technology Hobbies is also taking orders for this race as well as bringing a bunch of extra in case anyone needs fuel at the race.

The shop number is 813-651-1840

Very much looking forward to this race, I chose this over the District 3 race and I'm being told that was a wise decision. 2 weekends and a half week of work left to go
default_smile.png

Who told you that? Four hundred miles is a long way to get your arse handed to ya.

Is there anyone from Florida coming to our race, that lives close enough to Perry Walter and would be willing to transport a large perpetual trophy back to D-13. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to this race,just hoping to wet up a sponson before I go. Being in the South I think peach pie is in order...

Hey Mikey,

I'm not sure they'll let 'your' Peach pie across the GA border - Har, Har !!!

Are you still iced over? We don't have ice here, but I have a big chunk of lead in my arse that I can't seem to drag to the pond.

Looking forward to the race also. Bring 'em on. CHEERS !!! Bob

I might run in unlimited if my weekend goes well

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its time to get the trailer packed,only tested one boat Sunday. Does anyone know where Bob Johnson is staying? I want to be far away from him. The Smack begins.

Guys the weather is looking FANTASTIC!!!

Be safe traveling and we'll see you at the pond!!

Bob??, Bob!!!!!, BOB!!!!!!! It's almost time to go...........
default_laugh.png

If anyone has video of the 3rd round of B Hydro, please post it! Someone might want to check that heat with a stopwatch :0

Who 's orange/red flew out first leader? also who' yellow made mistake drive over lane ?
default_wacko.png

Thanks for posting Jeff!

I like this B Hydro heat. Jeremy Edge running first place with our new .45 SGX prototye.

Back