2010 NAMBA Nationals Registration Extended till Wednesday May 12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

We have received several requests from racers to extend the registration. We have extended it until Wednesday May 12th. Please get your entries in if you want to race.

CC

Guys

I am very worried about the amount of entries in the Nitro classes as Bill & I are coming from Australia it does not look like we will be running all of our boats.

So come on nitro guys enter your boats.

Thanks

Entry sent for two more nitro. A hydro, and B hydro

Looking forward to this!

Steve Ball

Guys

I am very worried about the amount of entries in the Nitro classes as Bill & I are coming from Australia it does not look like we will be running all of our boats.

So come on nitro guys enter your boats.

Thanks

OK. Mr.Grim talked me into it. I'll be there. Me and Steve Ball will show what what first class racing is. Oh yeah, I'll beat Grim and his son Chris too! Bring your best. It is all about racing against the best. See you soon.

Stu Barr

Carlo - It's time for a attendance update. Inquiring Minds want to know???? :huh:

Looking forward to racing with everyone!

Ron Ratoff

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear Stu!!! BTW, do you have a 40 Hydro I can borrow?? LOL

Steve

OK. Mr.Grim talked me into it. I'll be there. Me and Steve Ball will show what what first class racing is. Oh yeah, I'll beat Grim and his son Chris too! Bring your best. It is all about racing against the best. See you soon.

Stu Barr

Stu, sounds like some long nights in the shop! Your's will be fresh though. I've taken so long putting mine together, it's passed it's experation date!!! LOL

Steve

Steve,

Yours is further along than mine. My boat is not even to kit form yet.

Latest posts

Back