• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 MAC .21 rods, PTO and a part for the carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

I have two MAC .21 rods. One is the slimmer rod, the second is much beefier.

I also have PTO and the fuel nipple to the MAC carb. These all came off a MAC .21. I think the PTO was to convert the O/B back to an inboard.

Any how, attached is a picture,

Buyer pays shipping of $4.85 for US Priority, or about $1.80 for 1st class in the USA. International is based on your country.

I take Paypal.

Make a good offer and their yours!

Are both of the rods new...? The round beam rod looks like a K&B; did the MACs actually come with 'em? Anyway, if the rods are new, I can use the stuff... $20 + shipping..?

Duane

I have two MAC .21 rods. One is the slimmer rod, the second is much beefier.

I also have PTO and the fuel nipple to the MAC carb. These all came off a MAC .21. I think the PTO was to convert the O/B back to an inboard.

Any how, attached is a picture,

Buyer pays shipping of $4.85 for US Priority, or about $1.80 for 1st class in the USA. International is based on your country.

I take Paypal.

Make a good offer and their yours!

Rod,

If the rods are new,I'll take em if there not sold yet.

You can PM me a cost that will work for you.

Thanks!

Are both of the rods new...? The round beam rod looks like a K&B; did the MACs actually come with 'em? Anyway, if the rods are new, I can use the stuff... $20 + shipping..?

Duane
Duane,

It looks like you just beat me to em . :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll see what Rod says...he may not like my offer :)

BTW - Walt, here's my MAC OB converted to inboard, in a little Rico mono I'm putting together:

CONVERTED MAC .21 O.B.

Duane

Last edited by a moderator:
Back