• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac 21 for sale with parts motor.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namba969

Hello IW,

I am selling off my used MAC motors. There is one complete running mac motor that has plenty of life left in it. Is has some peppering on the button. Bearings may need to be replaced as I have not run this engine for about 2 years.

The second motor is a good parts motor. The crank pin is broken but the rest is still good. It has a Brad Christy Titanium rod and billet piston. Also has a good condition factory rod and piston. Asking $175.00 for the whole lot, shipped in the US. If you are paying with paypal then send as a gift or you pay the fees, paypal is [email protected]

Thanks all!

Andrew Grenier

mac 1.JPG

mac 2.JPG

mac 3.JPG

mac 4.JPG

If Shane passes or you don't accept his offer. I'll take them for $175.00 shipped to zip 33909.

I don't use paypal. I send money order. Let me know, and would need your address to mail money order.

Bill

Let me look into how much shipping would be to Australia, last time I shipped a boat there is wasn't that expensive. Can you pm your address so I can check the price?

Thanks,

Andrew

Back