• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.12 rigger wanted?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatruckin

Ive posted a wanted add for a .21 mono but Ive been thinking about getting a rigger instead I like the firefighter .12 and this would be my second boat ive been in rc for years just not boats, I love speed and my cat is just about topped out for that. The .12 rigger would be the cheapest and fastest to build so If i didnt like I wouldnt be out as much.. Any info would be great, and if you have one let me know?

Ive posted a wanted add for a .21 mono but Ive been thinking about getting a rigger instead I like the firefighter .12 and this would be my second boat ive been in rc for years just not boats, I love speed and my cat is just about topped out for that. The .12 rigger would be the cheapest and fastest to build so If i didnt like I wouldnt be out as much.. Any info would be great, and if you have one let me know?
Thanks for the offers I went with a mono after all..

Back