• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CX12-PR2, Paris Novarossi 12 car (or boat) motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Petrich

Supporting Member
This is a rare new never run Paris Novarossi .12 nitro pull start RC engine. In the late 90's thru 2001 these were the best .12 motors available. Ron Paris had an arrangement with Picco and Novarossi to modify these new motors for sale in the USA. Ron passed away unexpectedly around 2001. These motors are his legacy. I acquired it to use it in a .12 mono but didn't get it done. It could be in your collection or run in a boat or car.
$280 shipped in USA lower 48, or best offer.
Includes everything that is in the sealed box: motor, decals, Paris turning tips, warranty.
Info about Ron: https://www.serpent.com/xcart/cart.php?target=news_message&id=11786

Attachments

• CX12-PR2_a.jpg
    CX12-PR2_a.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • CX12-PR2_b.jpg
    CX12-PR2_b.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • CX12-PR2_c.jpg
    CX12-PR2_c.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Thanks David for the reply. I'm trying to find the flywheel and the flex-hex/coupler for the shaft as you suggested. I'm completely new to boats but have been building and flying rc aircraft for years so anything without a propeller directly attached to the motor is completely new to me!

Anyone have the necessary parts (flywheel and the flex-hex/coupler for the shaft) needed to make this engine work with a JAE/JAP .12 Outrigger kit? I want to be sure I have everything together before I commit to the purchase of the motor!

Thanks for any and all help.

Check with Gabe at Stumpfab although he may be out of stock. Octura makes a reach in collet and the flywheel is not hard to do yourself, or modify one, with minimal machinist skills. Last couple of .12 riggers built here, we cut the smooth end off the crank to facilitate some available collets and put them together with flywheels and starter belts.

Thanks David for the reply. I'm trying to find the flywheel and the flex-hex/coupler for the shaft as you suggested. I'm completely new to boats but have been building and flying rc aircraft for years so anything without a propeller directly attached to the motor is completely new to me!
I have the flywheel that would fitted the engine. They actually 5mm thread crankshaft.
$10 each plus shipping, thanks.

Attachments

• 20230327_123804.jpg
    20230327_123804.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back