.12 hydro running pics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna look, That way I wont want to build another one like Glenn's
default_ph34r.png

Well crap too late
default_laugh.png

Nice work Glenn !

Gene

Friends, I am trying to upload a short video of me setting the NAMBA 2 lap record with the boat this morning. I am really sad to say that I screwed up the motor really badly the day before trying to break it in too quickly. The best time I ran today was 21.XXX but with some better driving and a healthy motor it can be much lower.

GQ

Friends, I am trying to upload a short video of me setting the NAMBA 2 lap record with the boat this morning. I am really sad to say that I screwed up the motor really badly the day before trying to break it in too quickly. The best time I ran today was 21.XXX but with some better driving and a healthy motor it can be much lower.

GQ
I'll try and post it when I get to my computer if you don't beat me to it. That thing was ballistic today!

Thanks for the help getting the DD broken in and running, I'm real excited about that engine.

Glenn,

Need to air the boat out a little bit more and you need a little more propeller on it

according to the video. If you are going to Legg Lake next weekend give me a call

please? I have plenty of other propellers for you to try in LA, CA. Just a couple of tips,

A .003" shim under the front boom tube will help the boat air out more. Then with the

boat lighter on the water you should be able to prop up just a touch. Remember RPM

is the key to good speed. Do you have anymore carbon pipes to try on that motor?

Can you get the pipe any shorter? 6.5" or less? Let Me Know Please?

Thanks For The Video Jeff,

Looking Good!!!

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, the weather around here has been too bad for me to test the new SAW boat, so i will not be going to LA.The motor in this .12 video was in VERY bad shape...bearings were like gravel and had zero compression. I had to step down to a 1440 to even get it going this good.

GQ

Back