• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th Scale Wanted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toadstoys5

Supporting Member
Too bad so sad. Boat is damaged beyond repair so I'm looking for another one. I thought I had a boat bought that was recently posted on eBay the "Close Call" by Dustin Hicks (which was originally built by Don Ferrette) but the seller just informed me that it was damaged while he and his buddy took the initiative to race it in the "Gold Cup" over the weekend (supposedly). What irritates me is the boat was evidently raced "after the fact" as I won the auction on the 1st. I won the auction fair and square so now I guess I'm looking for another boat. I did offer to buy the "damaged" boat and I did ask for pic's of the damage but the seller has NOT responded to my request. The seller was kind enough to refund my money via paypal. Much appreciated.

If anyone has a nice "Close Call" or "Winston Eagle" neon orange hull (not the lobster boat) or the 1991 Bud Turbine (red, white, gold/copper color) give me a call or drop me a line and let's talk. I'm looking to spend in the $1500.00 to $2500.00 range depending on what's there and the condition.

I was concerned the seller may have received an offer for more money then the $1500.00 (which included the CMB .67 "green-head" and radio equipment) which I thought was a good buy. I was concerned the seller got cold feet and sold the boat to someone else but evidently this was a case of bad luck and the boat is now destroyed. This is unfortunate as I thought this was a very nice piece. Evidently the boat was damaged beyond repair and is no longer available for sale.

e-mail me at [email protected] if you have anything similar. I was looking to add this one to my collection.

Thanks, Tom

I have a PT SS 45 I would be willing to part with I got from Bob Tuttle a few years ago and haven't done anything with....

it was damaged on the left conard but has been repaired, it has the stealth cowl and running hardware. drop me a line if interested

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a PT SS 45 I would be willing to part with I got from Bob Tuttle a few years ago and haven't done anything with....

it was damaged on the left conard but has been repaired, it has the stealth cowl and running hardware. drop me a line if interested

Rich

Ok, shoot me a couple pic's at [email protected] and details. Thanks for the response. Much appreciated!

Rich

Ok, shoot me a couple pic's at [email protected] and details. Thanks for the response. Much appreciated!

pics on the way

I plan to sell my 1/8 Scale : 1957 Short Circuit ( fiberglass) it is nice boat( look fresh painted) come in new MAC67 w/ AB 67 bullet pipe, full hardware, full three servos in the custom wood radio box and 10 props S&B. and blue print code colors from newton Just needs your radio then ready go to run race Ask to sell $1500.00 shipped Contact at email:[email protected] available pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Back