• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/12 Circus Circus - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

circus circus

SOLD Hello I am selling my AZ racing Mach 1 twin-wing, I bought the boat 2yrs ago when A-Z racing was making there hulls out of fiberglass not styrene. It was bought as hull only, all the paint and install were done by me. It was painted with Sikkens autbase plus (top of the line paint) belly pan has carbon fiber innlay. This boat is in great condition, I am the most anal person when it comes to my things, and I can assure you this boat meets my analness. but I need money.This boat is a head turner, no dissapointments here. Boat is being sold with HULL and all Hardware, including waterproof traxxas servos, and flex shaft with a Octura y537/3blade sharpend and balanced, fuel tank and motor mount, pipe and manifold. You need a Radio and .18 engine.

If you are a serious buyer I can provide more photos. $245 shipped US only, Paypal only.

Thanks for looking

Kyle

STA72242.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
SWEET BOAT......I see you have come to terms with your analness. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello I am selling my AZ racing Mach 1 twin-wing, I bought the boat 2yrs ago when A-Z racing was making there hulls out of fiberglass not styrene. It was bought as hull only, all the paint and install were done by me. It was painted with Sikkens autbase plus (top of the line paint) belly pan has carbon fiber innlay. This boat is in great condition, I am the most anal person when it comes to my things, and I can assure you this boat meets my analness. but I need money.This boat is a head turner, no dissapointments here. Boat is being sold with HULL and all Hardware, including waterproof traxxas servos, and flex shaft with a Octura y537/3blade sharpend and balanced, fuel tank and motor mount, pipe and manifold. You need a Radio and .18 engine.

If you are a serious buyer I can provide more photos. $300 shipped US only, Paypal only.

Thanks for looking

Kyle

Hello I am selling my AZ racing Mach 1 twin-wing, I bought the boat 2yrs ago when A-Z racing was making there hulls out of fiberglass not styrene. It was bought as hull only, all the paint and install were done by me. It was painted with Sikkens autbase plus (top of the line paint) belly pan has carbon fiber innlay. This boat is in great condition, I am the most anal person when it comes to my things, and I can assure you this boat meets my analness. but I need money.This boat is a head turner, no dissapointments here. Boat is being sold with HULL and all Hardware, including waterproof traxxas servos, and flex shaft with a Octura y537/3blade sharpend and balanced, fuel tank and motor mount, pipe and manifold. You need a Radio and .18 engine.

If you are a serious buyer I can provide more photos. $300 shipped US only, Paypal only.

Thanks for looking

Kyle
your selling your boat!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for looking

Kyle
are you interested in any trades motors,hulls boats parts etc.?

I had a couple requests to ship to Australia, It will cost way to much to ship overseas, like to keep it within the US.

Sorry for the slow response, I got called out on a job, and havent had anytime to respond.

Price is $245 shipped in US.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested but in Mexico for 2 weeks I will check in with you after I get back to see if it's still avail.

Latest posts

Back