• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Updated 1/24--Extra items for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Ashby

I bought out a few collections this fall, and now I have many items I do not need.

Thought I'd offer them here before going to Ebay.

Buyer pays the shipping.

---1/8th scale Llumar Pro Boat hull. This is the hull/wings/cowl only. $275.00 OBO

Now posted on Ebay

------------

---{SOLD)1/8th scale 82 U-55 Karelson Oberto hull. It is already painted, has the motor mounts, stuffing tube, and strut installed. Nothing else. $325.00 OBO.

Have had quite a few inquiries about this hull, but no takers yet. I'll go $300 for the boat plus a flat $50 for shipping. If shipping turns out to be less than $50 (which I doubt) I'll refund the difference. If it is over $50, I'll cover it. If you are in the Greater Seattle/Tacoma area, I'll meet you somewhere to deliver it, no charge...If there are no takers by 1/26 it will be on EBay.

-------------

---{SOLD}.67 Picco silver head. Used. I do not know how used, as it came out of a used boat that I purchased. Was told it ran great. I also have another silver head case, crank, and bearings (used) that I will throw in. $125.00 OBO for both.

---(SOLD}.67 K&B engine. Was installed in an 1/8th scale, but was never used. $150.00

---{Sold}Sullivan 24V high tork starter with violet colored handle(from Speedmaster?). Assembled but never used. I did turn it on to see if it worked. $80.00 OBO

---{Sold}Used Sullivan high tork starter with standard black handle. Not pretty, but it works. $25.00

---{Sold}Glass engine cover portion of cowling. Has the Circus Circus frown. Perfect condition, painted red. Measuring the bottom, it is 17'' long, 5'' wide at the front, tapers back to 4'' wide in the back. Looks like a Dumas, but I'm not positive. $30.00

---Sheet of Dumas decals/stickers for the Atlas blue blaster. $25.00

---(Sold}Sheet of Dumas decals/stickers for the Circus Circus when Chip H. drove it. 83? $25.00

Would prefer payment via PayPal, but will accept a wheelbarrow full of cash.

I'll have to figure out the shipping charges once I know where you are.

If a number of you respond, I'll go by whomever PMs me first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought out a few collections this fall, and now I have many items I do not need.Thought I'd offer them here before going to Ebay.

Buyer pays the shipping.

---1/8th scale Llumar Pro Boat hull. This is the hull/wings/cowl only. $275.00 OBO

---1/8th scale 82 U-55 Karelson Oberto hull. It is already painted, has the motor mounts, stuffing tube, and strut installed. Nothing else. $325.00 OBO.

---.67 Picco silver head. Used. I do not know how used, as it came out of a used boat that I purchased. Was told it ran great. I also have another silver head case, crank, and bearings (used) that I will throw in. $125.00 OBO for both.

---.67 K&B engine. Was installed in an 1/8th scale, but was never used. $150.00

---Sullivan 24V high tork starter with violet colored handle(from Speedmaster?). Assembled but never used. I did turn it on to see if it worked. $80.00 OBO

---Used Sullivan high tork starter with standard black handle. Not pretty, but it works. $25.00

---Glass engine cover portion of cowling. Has the Circus Circus frown. Perfect condition, painted red. Measuring the bottom, it is 17'' long, 5'' wide at the front, tapers back to 4'' wide in the back. Looks like a Dumas, but I'm not positive. $30.00

---Sheet of Dumas decals/stickers for the Circus Circus when Chip H. drove it. 83? $25.00

You have a PM

Wally

I'm loading pictures of the items for sale onto my gallery. Can't seem to figure out how to attach them to a PM...

That Oberto looks like a great deal - a shame it costs so much to ship 1/8 scale boats to Australia or I'd take it.

---1/8th scale 82 U-55 Karelson Oberto hull. It is already painted, has the motor mounts, stuffing tube, and strut installed. Nothing else. $325.00 OBO.
Doug, you have a PM on the Oberto... I live right in Renton, WA (Right by Roger Newton), so we should talk!

Thanks,

I bought out a few collections this fall, and now I have many items I do not need.Thought I'd offer them here before going to Ebay.

Buyer pays the shipping.

---{SOLD}.67 Picco silver head. Used. I do not know how used, as it came out of a used boat that I purchased. Was told it ran great. I also have another silver head case, crank, and bearings (used) that I will throw in. $125.00 OBO for both.

---(SOLD}.67 K&B engine. Was installed in an 1/8th scale, but was never used. $150.00

---{Sold}Sullivan 24V high tork starter with violet colored handle(from Speedmaster?). Assembled but never used. I did turn it on to see if it worked. $80.00 OBO

---Used Sullivan high tork starter with standard black handle. Not pretty, but it works. $25.00

---{Sold}Glass engine cover portion of cowling. Has the Circus Circus frown. Perfect condition, painted red. Measuring the bottom, it is 17'' long, 5'' wide at the front, tapers back to 4'' wide in the back. Looks like a Dumas, but I'm not positive. $30.00

---(Sold}Sheet of Dumas decals/stickers for the Circus Circus when Chip H. drove it. 83? $25.00

HOW MUCH TO SHIP THE OBERTO TO LAS VEGAS ,NEVADA 89005

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back