Boat repairs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DalePowellJr

Hi everyone I'm offering an alternative to your damaged sad looking boat that's just sitting on the self or in the corner of your shop.

I'm offering a repair service for your boats to bring them back to life. I've seen many boats that are involved in a wreck that are fixable but some of us just don't have the time or equipment to make the repairs. I'm going to do my best to make the repairs in 1 to 2 week turn around. I'm currently set up for pretty much anything wood related, not setup for fiberglass repairs. I'm trying to find a way I can help out the hobbie.

If anyone is interested just send me a pm and I'll get back with you on the specifics of the repairs. I accept PayPal for payments. Any questions please ask as this is something I'm trying to offer.

Thank you for your time, Dale

Dale,

This is a great service to offer. If you start repairing fiberglass boats as well, my hand is up!!...
default_smile.png
Thanks.

Hey Ron send me a PM and some pictures of what you need as I can do some stuff with fiber glass just not heavy repairs. I hope I can help you and thanks for posting.

Thank you,Dale

Back