Need Information for TN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Johnson

I've relocated to Lebanon, TN and am looking to see if there's any nitro R/C going on anywhere near me.

Shoot yeah, Greg, bring your D tunnel down to Huntsville in a few weeks for our Rocket City Classic Race!

I drive over there from MS. Great group of guys. They've taught me a great deal, and I learn something every time. A real good group to hang out with, and the site is wonderful.

-Joey

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree. The Knoxville guys, Evansville and Huntsville guys are the best and will help you in anything you need. I have been to both and had a great experience when I lived in TN.

Pretty much all of the TN gang will be in Huntsville the end of Oct and maybe some of the Evansville gang.

Yep Jerry Thompson lives up in your area he is over towards Jackson, TN he is one of our members. Shoot me a PM with your E-mail and I'll put you on our club e-mail list that we send out when we have a practice day scheduled our events and club news. We do require IMPBA membership and ask for a donation to the club to help with expenses. What type boats do you run? We have a schedule practice day coming up October 8th from 9am till about 2pm and we also have a Speed Trial October 21-23 and then we have our Rocket City Classic Race October 28-30. Our club runs Nitro, Gas , and Fast Electric boats of almost all classes.

aerial 1.jpg

aerial 2.jpg

hydro at about 100 mph.jpg

I've relocated to Lebanon, TN and am looking to see if there's any nitro R/C going on anywhere near me.
James Beasley is in Clarksville, TN he runs lots of Tunnel Boats! The St Louis club also have race about 3 1/2 hours north of you in Mt Vernon Illinois OCT 15TH &16TH

Latest posts

Back