• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zuber's Prop Nuts Distributors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
I have aircraft grade prop nuts for sale! The nuts are all metal self-locking with a rust proof gold color coating. Prop nuts for the 3/16" are packed 4 per bag @ $1 per bag or the 1/4" shaft nnuts are packed 2 per bag @ $1 per bag plus shipping.

For distributors I sell the 1/4 inch nuts $20 per 100 and the 3/16 inch nuts $15 per 100 plus shippping. I am looking for a few distributors west of Missouri. If you are interested please contact me at the E-mail listed below.

Bill Zuber

[email protected]

With both the IMPBA Internats and NAMBA's Nats coming up don't forget to fasten your special props with a new prop nut before you send your best prop out into the water.

I want to wish all of the contestant at both the NAMBA Nats and IMPBA Internats the best of luck remmber this is supposed to be FUN.

Bill Zuber

These are great prop nuts! Bill sent me some bags of them as a donation for the '03 Internats. I was hoping to win some in the prize drawings, I didn't. :(

Back